1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shai's outfits are censored

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by DosonTheGreat, Jun 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotMoroku

I completely agree. But shai's aren't kids. Nor were they supposed to look attractive.

I guess I should stop trying to reason with people with logic... honestly...

Fateneko likes this.
  2. Lazesight

So true tamer is like 12 and shai is like 6.... and they want to sexualize children.... Saying shai in lore is 100+ or whatever rofl it still looks like a 6 year old with costume elf ears.

Remaint, Alrunia and Minaru like this.
  3. Narcosis

[​IMG]

History likes to repeat.

Irvashi, Zelxski, Fateneko and 2 others like this.
  4. NotMoroku

Go play TERA for a bit. That's what oversexualizing characters is. I don't think BDO has entered that zone...yet...

Zelxski likes this.
  5. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

You quoted me asking me to explain?

6. Greeniewolf

Greeniewolf Kunoichi 61

I don't need affirmation. I'm amused you consider my point about laws"beliefs." The fact of the matter is that there are laws that are in place that PA doesn't want to violate that involve how they may depict minors or characters that appear to be minor. These are the same sorts of laws that have led to the arrest for people that have flown into or out of certain countries with certain kinds of manga. PA had to do the same thing in other regions, so it isn't like we were even the first region to have this done.

7. NotMoroku

Now the people who were against the opinions of others are even confused and fighting.

God bless America...

8. reconkangas

Been saying it in other threads tbh the oversexualize all female characters in this game..

I cant complain about skin I am a guy... but boy would i like to have the female version of warrior doomsday outfit on my mystic but it would end up in friggin metal bra and panties with horn and a tail like a succubus...
    I mean honestly I realize it's a female but the same crap gets old.

9. NotMoroku

But you're okay with valk's take on the outfit with the fallen garzen or w/e it was called?

10. reconkangas

That was the other person in the 1st quote i was asking to explain the comments made by others since they were arguing points.

11. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

Alright, my bad then. Got confused by all the notifications and stuff. Carry on :p

12. Meso

The censorship doesnt bug me much aside from it just looks lazy and they could of did a better job on it, it looks really bad on some outfits. Also, i can make my tamer look like a young girl and have her run around in underwear. And a Shai i can actually make look more mature and not childlike. I guess it just depends on how someone wants to look at something, i just see a character on a screen. My GF tries to make all of hers as cute as she can and invests a ton more time into making them then i ever will.

I honestly just wish they put some more effort into the censored underwear, pajamas or w/e it is. It just looks extremely bad.

Fateneko and o0ABC0o like this.
  13. ragingphoinix

If you're info is to be believed, Japan still beats you by a wide margin in terms of rape, and then of course, this: https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/13444/germany-child-marriage-law. Also, incredibly comical that you'd attempt any sense of moral superiority over ANYONE, given your vast history, but I digress.

14. reconkangas

Nope didnt say that.. I cant stop them from making outfits but it would be nice for a change to see something more battle oriented on some of the charecters.

Like the doomsday which is full body armour with a bad ass looking skull face with flaming eyes

Zelxski likes this.
  15. ChunksAhoy!

Honestly, censoring in video games is stupid and not needed. Only thing I'm triggered about is I can't change the eye color of one eye they both have to be the same...like what is that about?

DosonTheGreat likes this.
  16. NotMoroku

Wait...really? What the hell... I didn't even notice that for the eyes...

Fateneko likes this.
  17. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

What does Germany have to do with me?? I live in the freaking Netherlands. Where the hell did u get Germany from?

And my history? Please do tell! You made me curious! I’m sure @Beeso would love to read about my history too!

To be fair, I’m sure that’s a bug? Or atleast should be reported as one!

#177 Nagasaki, Jun 19, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2019
    Ben Phoenix likes this.
  18. Ben Phoenix

You can't customize their ears either so I guess there are some bugs here and there.

19. ChunksAhoy!

Yea, try it out.
    All my characters have one dark and one bright eye and that's one thing I forgot to do and now can't.

Hopefully, I've never actually reported anything so have no idea how LMAO.

#179 ChunksAhoy!, Jun 19, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2019
  20. Ben Phoenix

In the bug section here on Forums, you can open a thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.