1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shakatu Seal Revamp is here! (Korea 30th May)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Jannanomana, Feb 18, 2019.

?

Shakatu seals Survey:

1. I support/would like to get a Special costume + title for Shakatu seals

59 vote(s)
    74.7%
  2. I dont support/like the idea to get a Special costume + title for Shakatu seals

20 vote(s)
    25.3%
  1. Sandpit_

I agree there needs to be a refresh/rethink, but don;t like the suggested list

Vell and Garmoth are sooo over priced.

2. charkus

What do you think about age rewards instead of exchange for items? so you dont lose shakatus by purchasing items, but instead you enter certain tier of age and purchase 1 item per tier in the list, and you dont receive gear items for free.
    For example:

30 = 3 different types of glasses, unique from shakatu rewards, you choose 1.

50 = 3 different types of pets, unique skin from shakatu rewards, exchangeable with any other pet so you can keep the skin and tier up with pearl ones, you choose 1.

70 = unique shakatu head skin.

100 = unique shakatu pre-awakening weapon skin + tittle.

150 = unique shakatu chest skin.

200 = unique shakatu glow effect for awakening weapon + tittle2.

If they want to monetize it, just make the chest like Ahon Kirus so you need to buy a tailoring coupon to use with gear and the glow effect only attachable to a normal skin from pearl shop.

After that, if miraculously there are still players in the game, they can add more to the list.

#42 charkus, Feb 19, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
  3. Spartakatz

yes of course I know that stuff. But I wonder if you know how the market situation is.
    you think with 100mil a day you can simply preorder what you want?
    even if you fish absolutely *every* day a year - which will get super boring if you claim to do nothing else, if you never go on holiday etc - that's 36bil a year, if you think you can get full TET stuff plus accs, or even a PEN ogre - that has NEVER BEEN SOLD ONCE, I have no more words.

MoonDance17 likes this.
  4. Lemond

You can do 100mil in one run. You could do 3-4 runs per day with time and appropiate stuff

5. Spartakatz

sure you could active fish 12 hours a day. not getting your point though, and you wouldn't have only guru2 after doing this for 2 years. and still you wouldn't be able to buy something that simply isn't being sold.
    a guild mate is guru7 and he didn't do active fishing at all, just afk during sleep+work.

i don't debate being able to get TET armor/weapons through several lazy/afk methods, but the claim "pen ogre by guru fishing, sure" is a bit ridiculous. needs more than only that.

6. KampersOwnedYou

I like your idea but made me think why not add a relic shard/ written scroll/ book to the world boss loot - it would give more motivation to actually fight the boss - but one mem frag on the other hand as a drop is useless

7. Sadiii

I think this suggested list is pretty fair. Better and more relevant rewards in relation to play time; I can get behind this.

Would love to see the devs provide feedback on this (don't think it'll happen but let's be half glass full for a change).

8. Gannazous

maybe keep what is it. but maybe add shakatu seals on a daily/weekly quest as well?

9. Escapism

I agree that the prices there overall should be looked at, and perhaps some new ones added.

Vells heart for shakatu seals I only agree because its cancer and pure rng to obtain it the "regular" way, which just isnt right for a bis-item which has literally no alternative way to obtain and no alternatives to equip in the same slot for the same purpose. Otherwise it shouldnt belong there either.

But adding T9 to it? hell no. And I would still say the same if I didnt already had mine.

Items that are mainly just prestige and vanity and are among some of the hardest/most tedious to obtain should never be available as login rewards nor from random loot boxes. Vanity, prestige and status in an mmo are the things that should always remain obtainable through dedication and hard work. If anyone really wanted a T9, which 99% of the players only want for its status and the prestige, they could have gotten it by now with enough dedication, especially now since there are still lots of t9 available to buy directly on the horse market, getting 10-12b doesnt even take 2 years of daily logging in.

Narktember likes this.
  10. Reigne Irkalla

This is... surprisingly reasonable.

Yea, this is perfect for BDO's current state.

Now, for us to get this translated to Korean so we can flood their forums. Heheheheeheee yessss.....

ODB3698 and Jannanomana like this.
  11. PulseQ8

Getting TRI Ogre without RNG gate? in your dreams

12. johnnified

If I make 100mil a day = 700mil a week.
    700mil x 4 a month = 2.8bil a month.
    2.8 bill is enough for me to pre-order (or when Pre-ordering existed) TET weapons, TRI accessories, and TET Armor.

Are you going to shut the hell up now and admit you suck at the game?

13. Lord_Xenon

Support a bigger/revamped list and with maybe exclusive titles etc.!

14. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Witch 61 EU

15. Digi_Assassin

Digi_Assassin DarkKnight 62 NA

My god those black boxes over over the white characters are seriously messing with my brain.

I do like some of those changes, I am confused about the golden horse gear etc. do you get to choose a piece like the boat gear? In any case this does make them relevant for me again.

16. Songaro

53 Shakatu Seal in one month sounds interesting, I know we’re getting about 14 of those seals from this event but what about the rest?

Anyone knows how KR is going about this?

17. GreyRebel

Well im glad they r doing an even which gives 53 seals , coz when this 14 days are over i will have 99 seals lol

18. WisedudeBlack

So... I have 215 shakatu seals....From my understanding they are getting removed right?with the new shakatu seals?should I just use them on 2 duo tungrads?always saved them incase they released a dream horse for like 200....

19. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 60 NA

Seems like a good idea.

20. Angar

Angar Angar Archer 61 EU

It doesnt make sense to me that they will get removed like that.
    My bet is that we ll be able to exchange them for the new ones

Maginha likes this.