1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shakatu seal rumor, true or false, GM reply will be great.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by MinhVu, Jul 23, 2019.

1. MinhVu

I heard that in the Korean version they got new shakatu seals and the old ones got turned into cron stones. Is this true? If so can we get a fair warning before this goes live so we don't get all upset because we did not use our seals and they got turned to cron stones.

DaveH and Ashysha like this.
  2. Alterist

Senior Volunteer Moderator

You have the option to exchange them into Cron Stones, mainly for when you have less than 30 as they would otherwise be useless. They won't get changed automatically.

Aelisah, shidoxen and CM Goodvibesguy like this.
  3. Lord_Xenon

This + inven linked how it is in KR. So yes there are a Shakatu Seal 2.0. Though the list is very short and no boss gear anymore.

4. easay9

no boss gear anymore? Is this a joke? Alot of new players would get thier zaka/ kutum/nouver with these since they dont have the money yet........
    Not to mention Urugons should be part of the new coins same with tree armor, griffin helm and leeburs. the new coins are a straight up insulting downgrade. from the old ones if this is the case.

iller likes this.
  5. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

1) zaka/kutum/nouver are sitting on MP for reasonable price of like ~150 mil. It is very affordable for all new players.

2) If new player doesn't have 150mil there is no point for them to even get any boss gear because it cost even more money to upgrade them. They should just stick to green weapons until they can afford boss gear.

Ashysha and Kripion like this.
  6. easay9

that doesnt change the fact that the new seal rewards are insulting.

■10 Seals
    +5 Granverre Horse armor (Choose one) | Gold Bar (RNG) Box (1kG~10kG)

garbage

■30 Seals

PRI: Ogre | Epheria Sailboat | Epheria Sailboat Gear (Choose one)

garbage

■50 Seals

+0 Krogdalo (Yellow) Horse Armor | Tier 8 Horse w/S: Instant Accel | TRI Blue Manos Accessory

garbage

■100 Seals

Advice of Valks +100fs | TRI Tungrad Ring | TRI Tungrad Earring

garbage

■120 Seals

TRI Tungrad Belt | TRI Tungrad Necklace | TRI Gold Manos Accessory | Main, Awakened, or Offhand Exchange Coupon

Only thing worth but for the ammount of seals needed?

#6 easay9, Jul 23, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
    iller likes this.
  7. Dannyswe1235

Dannyswe1235 Kunoichi 62 EU

pri ogre for 30 seals is better than 50 for pri ogre and 100 seals tri tungrad ring/earring is better than 100 seals for duo ogre

8. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

What are you talking about? The rewards are a lot better than what we have right now... 100 seals for 100fs and top tier TRI accessories?

9. yukishiro1

Yeah the new rewards are way better, aside from not being able to buy cheap boss weapon boxes if for some reason you need one.

sNova likes this.
  10. WinterMilla

Wait so they removed boss gear for horse armor, wows what a waste.

easay9 likes this.
  11. TwilightAngel

Er what?

They can farm money to afford the new gear like many do. Its one thing to argue the price of upgrading............. but you are not you are arguing that new players cant get boss gear which is a lie lol

LOL mmk

#11 TwilightAngel, Jul 24, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2019
    sNova and cloj like this.
  12. WinterMilla

The point of shakatu was for there to be another way to get gear through time. I don't get how replacing them with horse armor helps anyone really since you can buy horse armor off the market cheaply. I don't get how them taking boss gear out of rotation helps anyone. I most used mine for when a new class comes out to get a zarka

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  13. easay9

They should have added a way to get Urugons Tree armor Griffin helm and leeburs not horse armor

Ninjago, Aelisah and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  14. TwilightAngel

I easily farmed the silver for my boss gear soooooooooo.... I only used the shakatu to buy the accessories which looks like they are still offering and belts i believe

Sounds like you just want a easy way and not have to farm silver lol.

Tree armor yeah seems rare along with the boots..... however griffin helm I see on the Market and basically all the other gear on NA I can easily get with farming for silver.

#14 TwilightAngel, Jul 24, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2019
    cloj likes this.
  15. WinterMilla

Never said i was hard to get boss gear. All I said was it was another way to get boss gear. Plus I'd rather just spend the seals on getting the boss gear and using money to upgrade it.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  16. easay9

this^

certain classes are gimped hard since Evasion is class specific , and urus are never in stock.

So people are left just praying to RNG that they get a preorder which simply means there needs to be more ways to get them this would be a nice way rather then useless horse armor.

#16 easay9, Jul 24, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
  17. MagicalTabletopGirls

Its a 1 year anniversary gift of 4 billion silver. No one here will need those items a year from the time they are implemented so its a silver gift or its just something you blow up trying to TET it. Either way. *Shrugs*

easay9 likes this.
  18. cloj

Looks damn solid to me. I don't know who was using seals to buy boss gear with the regular seals but seems like the choice I personally would not and have not made, ever.

100FS valks - sign me up
    Tri Tungrad Ring- sign me up
    Tri Tungrad Earring- sign me up
    Tri Tungrad Belt- sign me up
    Tri Tungrad Necklace- sign me up

I don't see how you can complain about free top tier gear. Some of these are BIS.

Ninjago and sNova like this.
  19. GreyRebel

....... shakatu rewards for anything under 100 seal is trash , they allow us to exchange 1 seal for 5 cron which is =10 mil
    our 30 seal reward is nouver =100 mil , if players exchange the 30 seal for crons , they get 150 cron =300 mil

and 50 and 70 shakatu seal rewards are worst , and exchanging for cron is a very good idea

20. Keldorn

Keldorn Tamer EU

Shakatu boss gear is relevant when a new class is released and you can't just buy boss weapons from the market. Aside from that, i want the 100fs much more.

WinterMilla likes this.