1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Working as Intended Shards event ended prematurely?

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by VashSevrem, Sep 5, 2017.

1. VashSevrem

Gathering over the weekend and Monday and now today. The drop rate of shards has been greatly reduced. After patch the drop rate was very nice all the way to Friday night. Please look into this and make sure the rate is still correct and no one has sabotaged the drop rate.
    event.JPG
    solittle.JPG <<??

2. Beornin

Beornin Beornin Berserker 60 EU

Was always this way. RNG is stronger than event, so you'll still get a bad stretch during the event, just like you sometimes can have 15 shards in 400 energy when the event is off.

3. GM Axion

Game Master

Hi @VashSevrem ,

I am sorry that you didn't earn as many Shards as you thought you would get. As said @Beornin , even if we have an event increasing the drop rate of these items, RNG is what it is. Unfortunately, if you don't have luck on your gathering session you will not get that many shards, and I apologize that the event didn't help you to get more of them as you wished. :(

If you're meeting any issue or if you have any question, do not hesitate to let us know and we'll do our best to help you.

Good luck and have a wonderful day.

Kind regards,
    GM Axion

4. VashSevrem

5. busterle

of course it is random, but i am with VashSevrem, gahtered over 1000 Energie today (on different chars) and got 1....
    So i think its broken a bit....

6. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Nothing broken about, getting a lot more shards then I usually get. Quit whining

7. VashSevrem

Good for you so quit bitching

8. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

LOL u r the one who is B^&5ching

Megabiv likes this.