1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Shh.. they won't tell you if you didnt finish an area's questline, you cant complete music quest...

Discussion in 'Quests and NPCs' started by Dehydrated Water, May 29, 2020.

1. Dehydrated Water

Maybe mention that you have to complete the area's questline before it's possible to complete music quests?.. there's clearly a "conditions" under the quest after you hover over it, took the donkey to grana only to be told i need to complete the kamasylvia questline before i can talk to the npc that allows me to finish my music quest.. I'm thanking god that i didnt waste my time getting baited into running all the way to valencia to be told i need specific requirements to talk to an npc.. maybe mention that under the "conditions" tab because clearly, i havent met the conditions, and if i would have known i wouldnt waste my time going from heidel to grana back to heidel,, with my poor donkey

2. GM Fenix

Game Master

Hi there,

Can you please provide a screenshot of the quests that do not display the conditions required to accept these quests?

3. Dehydrated Water

this one

Attached Files: