1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shocking, no threads on the hacker....

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by TeRRoRibleOne, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Beeso

"What tournament?!"

Ruffe likes this.
  2. Minto

This tournament was so ****ing boring to watch, no combo, no teamwork strategie, just a full of cc crap rng and spam iframe/sa skills...

It show how much bdo pvp is a crap joke.

Ruffe likes this.
  3. ambyentlight

Skilless hack to win pvp game, so much for the apparent rework.

4. 2Cents

You can erase Bless from your statements. It had something like 20k+ online at release and is already struggling to reach 500. It's one of the fastest collapses in MMO history.

Ruffe likes this.
  5. TeRRoRibleOne

I wont deny it was boring, I may have fell asleep watching it

6. Alrikmerc

Alrikmerc Grimmdhal Tamer 62 NA

That there was a hacker at all in the tournament is a compliment to PA/Kakao. it means someone took time out of their life to hack an event just to be noticed. Such love.

but seriously, I love how everyone blames the company and not the hacker. MMO playerbase is always such a class act.

Beeso and Mgp like this.
  7. Rayin

Some of new Hackers are old time players banned for a reason or another or that have quit for a reason or another and are unhappy with the current state of the game, so they have fun in their own way.
    There was the video of an Hacker not so long ago that was saying that PA or Kakao do not do anything and that most of them don't use those hacks in PvP because they want have fun in a legit way, but with people that do use hack even in PvP or have always used hacks causing in part the inflation that we have now, they just stopped to give a shìt about changing this game and play it as they want.

That game is really annoying in many aspect, i stopped to blame Hackers long ago when the game was 5 months alive, then i realized Hacks are so common and so used because the game itself puts you against an endless series of barriers, be the time gate, be a frustration one, be simply the dullness of some of its parts such as grinding.

I wouldn't be surprised if they'd make Zerk able to grab you even if you're dead or to reach the sky with a jump only to cover that episode with their investors, because they always tried to gain the most out of the least and never did any quality rework to this game as improving it has never been their goal.

Source? Vell, Savage Rift, the endless grinding with no challenging PvE, no major PvP rework taking into account the toolkit of each class and how they'd work extensively in every scenario with or without some addictions, Sea content gated behind Swimming Suits in Cash Shop and half-assed, no Naval Nodewars, no Climbing Skills, no town raids where people must defend from the attack of mobs like they said at its release, no Bounty Hunters, no Karma System rework, no Loyalty Shop update, nothing.

Soulo, Arrchii, Ruffe and 4 others like this.
  8. Alrikmerc

i don't understand any of your complaints. Running a business doesn't necessitate a social contract with the players. They have their terms of service, which are paid for. If you want to complain, do so about the failure of quality from the services they offer, at least those are legitimate.

Complaining about content is arbitrary at best, as different people enjoy different things. Saying they plan to have certain content in the future isn't a promise, it's an idea. It's the same as saying, "would it be cool if", i would complain that it's just irresponsible. Though there's nothing that demands they meet these goals aside the player base's butt hurt.

Instead of hacking, these people could pursue that virtue on their own dime, but they don't. That's how much it actually means to them. Just a drop in the bucket on their daily whinefest.

9. Zhev

the real shock is, that this thread isnt deleted

Soulo and Ruffe like this.
  10. Rayin

And what have i done in my post? i underlined the lack of quality of the service they offer.
    Anything can shifted to match this perspective of yours where a company has no responsibility as long as the service run, including the numerous detailed suggestions made in Suggestion Section: why should they even improve their product? why should they even release contents? they owe nothing to us.

And that's wrong, because we purchased a product. It should be hack free, it should be fun.
    You're right when you say that "content" can be fun for some and unfun for another random guy that lives in Texas, yet i guess is pretty clear what's fun for the majority and what's not.

PvP changes haven't been welcomed in here nor in game, there's still who misses the old PvP because it was more dinamic while this one is much more static and full of gaps. Who welcomes it? Wizard and Witches because in the world of blind man, the one-eyed king is a God among them.
    So with their protected CC more than ever they managed to appreciate somehow that certain classes now aren't so unkillable anymore in a 1 vs 1 scenario. But even them realize that if it's so fun, is because some classes have been gutted to the point to be useless, while others still give them huge issues. And always them, wants more mobility and more options to fight in every scenario, be even close range one, which means that they'd like a more dinamic combat rather than stand still like a tree and press buttons.
    So? what's good in here? the minority wins? the majority doesn't exist? since "fun" varies from person to person, as long as a single customer has fun with a content they can call it a day?

I have yet to find someone that enjoy a content such as Savage Rift or wouldn't more complex AI in this game.
    I have yet to find someone that wouldn't want a better physics, where your character doesn't teleport back on a cliff because the client-server response is ashameful and even in Korea they have that, despite having the best network infrastructure in World.

And i have yet to find any sort of involvement from Kakao & PA when it comes to this game, commitment that i've seen in other games that had a much lower potential and yet had developers that tried their best with the technologies that we had back then.
    Now we have an amazing game, amazing technologies and what they do? pump the top-notch graphic when there are major flaws on every single aspect of this game, be PvP, be PvE, be the World Boss fight, be Ow interaction.

I repeat, i don't blame Hackers anymore, because they have fun in their own way and their fun isn't different from mine or yours when it comes to a content, they just skip what's bad in this game and do what pleases them in the way they're pleased to do it at the cost of a 15 dollars/Euro subscription, so basically a VP.

Ruffe and RoakOriginal like this.
  11. Alrikmerc

Look mate, i understand how you feel. This game like many, many others before it could be so much better than it is. Though i would rather have them work on better content and balancing than have to deal with hackers pulling stunts like that, who aren't fixing anything and only causing a more toxic backlash.

I don't defend this game, it's got a lot of flack that is deserved in my opinion, but honestly to hell with hackers. there are enough shitters in this game without them.

12. TeRRoRibleOne

Why do you think I didn't link videos? Someone would report me for name and shaming and the thread would get deleted.

Andaro, GamePois0n and Asterotis like this.
  13. Asterotis

Can't really post them on reddit either, they already have a bot going around banning/deleting the mere mention of h@cks.

14. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

yep some white knight is going around reporting posts lately, must suck to not have friends :)

#34 GamePois0n, Oct 3, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
    Ruffe likes this.
  15. Is it sad that wanting to see this hack-troll episode is my only impetus for wanting to see anything related to this tourney?

Legit forgot about it otherwise.

16. BDOMONSTER

The only thing I find shocking is that you naive people don't realize EVERY ONLINE GAME is plagued with cheaters and hackers. Its not "kakao" its a real problem right now that most every developer is helpless to stop. A big reason is to stop them they need to require the use of "invasive software" which is the catch phrase you suckers fell for that the hackers conned you into thinking was some terrible software the devs would use to exploit you.

So you suckers are reaping what you have sown and until we as gamers are willing to allow "invasive" things like root kit packages etc... its an impossible war to beat these hackers and cheaters, and when I say impossible its literally IMPOSSIBLE no amount of encryption can work as the client will always need to unpack and decrypt the data packets to use. We have to allow the lesser of 2 evils if you ever want to play in cheat free environments until then accept the fact there are always going to be alot of cheaters in any worthwhile online game.

Again in case I wasnt clear EVERY ONLINE GAME IS PLAGUED WITH CHEATERS. World of warcraft? Littered with bots, gold sellers, auto leveling, questing bots etc... League of legends? filled with auto playing bots, scripting hacks etc..., Fortnite? Yup so many aimbot wall hack programs its not even funny. Destiny 2? Same thing aimbots galore....You name the game I will provide you not one but many links to cheating software and it will have thousands upon thousands of users. Most cheaters have common sense and have learned judicial use of the cheats to make them not obvious to other users, so the only time you realize they exist is when some asshat like this guy at the tourney makes it obvious

17. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

except in other games, the publisher and devs constantly trying to catch and ban the cheaters, kakao doesnt do that.

blizzard have their own anti cheat, fortnite have the best anti cheat and bans people as soon as they are caught, same with every other games but bdo? no bans FOR MONTHS.

Lateral, Ruffe and Peisinoe like this.
  18. ambyentlight

Both Kakao and Pearl Abyss don't try to counter hackers, maybe they know that hackers will always overcome the patches they place like all other mmos but in this case I think its because they too lazy and would rather spend their work time doing more better things like hanging out twitter or facebook maybe even playing other games or socilizeing irl.

19. Alicia Dominica

What tournament? Oh right, the "PvP parody".

(... no doubt this episode was the actual highlight of the tournament)

Ruffe, Thelemna and GamePois0n like this.
  20. johnnified

For a moment i thought this was about the guy duping ogre rings and basi belts every night for the past week over and over. Same time on the mp.