1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should PVP cap be moved from level 49 to level 56 or 59?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Factorial, Mar 22, 2020.

?

Should the pvp cap be moved up?

1. Yes

126 vote(s)
    56.8%
  2. No

96 vote(s)
    43.2%
  1. Sadalsuud

Sadalsuud Tamer 62 EU

What was the expression @Kauni found?

Aaah yes... "Breastfed" players.

2. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

That would be the other solution, would work fine too.

3. woots

You would still "pvpve" without arsha pve buff, you dont need that,except ofc if you only are a pver using "pvp" as mean to remove players from the grind spot you are at. Under the excuse of beeing a pvpve-r
    In that case, you indeed shouldnt had pve buff, I mean, that channel is mean for thoses pvp-ing more than pve-ing not for the pleb pve-r

( i'am a pleb pve-r i will never go on arsha, that's very simple )

4. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Cool story, let me know how your beloved diplomacy works on servers without PVP.

AZzalor likes this.
  5. Sadalsuud

Sadalsuud Tamer 62 EU

You could, but you wouldn't, because sacrificing PvE for PvP without counterpart is not a logical reaction for pvpve players : regular channels and the current Arsha are logical, Arsha without drop increase is not.
    PvPvE players exists, both pvp AND pve are important for them, progression still matters and if they want to pvp only, they mainly go in Node wars, RBF or other modes.

That's the hard truth that proves your inability to understand the point : pvpve players.
    Call them pve - ers if you want, the way you stay wrong doesn't even matter anymore.

6. woots

Well you arent the pvpve-r you pretend to be, either you live with arsha rule and accept its the emphasis is put on forced pvp, either you are just a pleb pve-r like everyone else, and you even less deserve a special pve buff.

7. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

Ofc i use pvp to remove players from the grindspots i want to grind...that's the reason i need owpvp and the reason i go on arsha. Plebs can't bodythrow to get what they want.

8. woots

I know you arent pvpve-r you are all just pleb pve-r like everyone else, you just use here and there forced pvp because you have in mind that its more efficient to get a grind spot xD
    Its just funny you read all you attempt at appearing like proud and brave pvp-er embrassing the fighting challenge every day to save the window and the orphan

9. Sadalsuud

Sadalsuud Tamer 62 EU

2 answers, 2 personal attacks, no arguments.

I guess our point is made.

And don't forget : PvPvE.

AZzalor likes this.
  10. woots

I said pleb pve-r like everyone else, including myself, i insult no one, that's just how the game turn player into ( not sure that's how you say that in english tho )
    If you take pleb pve-r as an insult, that's on you.

There is no pvpve untill throncastle

11. Sadalsuud

Sadalsuud Tamer 62 EU

Aaaaaand... You're still wrong.

AZzalor likes this.
  12. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

tl;dr: I have no more arguments so i just attack the other personally.

13. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

The whole open world outside of safezones i pvpve because you can fight both, mobs and players.

IWalkAlone likes this.
  14. woots

tl;dr commented on the pleb pve-r, no need to add more argument are thoses are already on the table since awhile

15. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

So me being on arsha and fighting for my spot makes me a pleb pve-r...your reasoning is really out of this world.

16. woots

removing =/= fighting for.

17. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

If i use pvp to FIGHT for a spot and in the end winning that (it doesn't matter if the other fights back or not), i removed him with pvp from the spot.

Not sure if you just play that dumb or if you actually lack the intellect to understand it.

18. woots

Neh you dont fight you just quickly remove with the help of you gear to win, like you quickly remove a mob, that's fine, you arent the pvp-er you like to pretend to be,
    that's fine, you are just a pve-r like everyone else

19. Sadalsuud

Sadalsuud Tamer 62 EU

Because yeah... Every time AZzalor meets someone on a spot, this player will ALWAYS be an undergeared noob. Always.

Do you agree, @AZzalor?
    :D

AZzalor and IWalkAlone like this.
  20. Factorial

In the history of MMORPG, I wonder how something like that would work when there is no PVP. The first MMORPG probably sprang up around 1997, arguably 1996. How many years is that? How have they been solving that issue until now? I wonder. You should check it out and you will be amazed at how easy it is as if it was just a video game. Well, honestly, you don't need a time machine to find out how. Go on the Olvia server and you will see how things work out without PVP. Word is that it's really not even hard, it's as easy as A, B, C, one, two, three. So as always, you are wrong.

Are you trying to say that you have never killed anyone without a reason now? Go ahead and answer, this should be rather hilarious.
    Not sure why you are contradicting yourself all over the place. There is already control where level 1s can't be attacked. The same goes for those under level 50. Didn't you already know this? Control already exists. It's your crew of merry men that want to enable the killing of lower than level 50, ask @IWalkAlone. I told him already how bad that is.

No one said the full PVE will be free of problems. Every system in MMORPGs will always have some issues. However, a pure PVE server would have far less abuse than a PVP server. It's the same reason why you have @AZzalor finding the PVP server annoying and that you find the PVP server to be boring. As an example, on the Olvia server, no one is crying about people kill stealing, are they? Nor are they crying about people griefing them.

You are right: when you have no point, it's pointless to talk to me. Mechanically, it fits the parts. Here is the thing about me: if you state really bad ideas such as allowing PVP on less than level 50s, I will call you out on it. Don't blame me when you get trapped by your own statements. I give you the freedom to say whatever it is that you want. I will tax you if you say something unreasonable. Again, it's nothing personal. Do your best.

woots likes this.