1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shout out to the fantastic people at PA

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by OptimusPrime, Aug 2, 2018.

1. OptimusPrime

With the class "balancing" phase officially over, I think the community should take a moment and give thanks to the great, capable guys over at PA for a job well done.

The addition of renown was much needed and appreciated. The decision behind the cc changes was also well received by the community. These changes was exactly as we had hoped for.

The fine people behind all this great work truly understands what it takes to make a good game great.

I can see the esports area for BDO will be fantastic going forward.

As a wizard, striker and ninja player I'm enjoying BDO on levels never experienced before in the past.

Please, join me in congratulating all the fine work they've done in the past 3 months.

These guys should deserve another stock payout bonus.

Thank you, Pearl Abyss.

Can someone translate this into korean and email PA?

2. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

3. crosspath

You know that there are far more chances of them translating that big pile of **** than a suggestion that may fix their game, isn't it?

4. Rayin

I wish i could stab you in game right now repeatedly, not like in the classic way where we beat each other and respawn, i'm talking exactly about ending your character in a brutal way that involves rusty tools and a lot of sharp blades, because i both appreciate your sarcasm and it worries me as some people in here might take it as a serious suggestion and forward it to PA as @crosspath said.

5. OptimusPrime

I'm just so glad that since the global lab was implemented, they did leaps and bounds in terms of improvements, such as
    upload_2018-8-1_23-52-58.png
    and

upload_2018-8-1_23-53-27.png

seriously do you know how annoying it was mystic's string band part of the vadabin diving mask was when it was clipping?

with dk's graphical awkwardness fixed this patch, it's a viable class to play with again.

the team really went overboard on effort this time around i tell ya.

what more do you want to expect from the global lab?

classes are near perfect balance at this point. so perfect they can now focus on small graphical glitches. all thanks to the global lab and their global communication efforts. 10/10 promise fulfilled.

#5 OptimusPrime, Aug 2, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
    SnakeAttack likes this.