1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Showing Beauty Gallery Creations (feel free to put yours here too!)

Discussion in 'Art & Media' started by ElestialQuartz, Oct 29, 2017.

1. ElestialQuartz

(Again, you can put your creations here too if you`d like to! This is just kinda my dump)
    Hello, I have made some creations in the Beauty Shop/Character Creation and I wanted to show these because i'm kinda proud of them. I uploaded all of these to the EU Beauty Gallery (my family name is Eveopalite, but I put the individual names of the creations with them too). I have only made creations for Maehwa and Ranger (and Kuno + Tamer but those aren't posted here) but i'll be trying out some other classes in the future so we'll see. (PS I don't have my graphs at max so the armor/costumes don't look very good)

Maehwa Creations:

1. Extravagant (One shiny bih)

2. Z U C C (Name inspired by Mark)

3. Princess (A more cute one I guess?)

4. Extraterrestial II (The 1st extraterrestial was a creation for a ranger (not posted here))

5. Lollipop (yeh)

Ranger Creations:

1. Brave (Tattoo doesn't look amazing)

2. Platina (I'm really proud of this one)

3. Dragon (She just looks good tbh)

4. Silver (b r i g h t)

5. Extase

6. Lovefish

I hope the pictures actually show because this is my first time uploading something with the media gallery...
    I had fun creating these and i plan on making more. If you want to show yours please do it because i think it will look lovely with this kind of character creator.
    (Take notes, other games!)

#1 ElestialQuartz, Oct 29, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
    eitheldin and Milinia like this.
  2. ElestialQuartz

Hello, I've made some more, this time in different classes. I like the outcome, even though i still make the most for the Maehwa lol.

Maehwa:

1. Peach

2. Bat

3. Pastels

4. Amber (remake)

5. Martha

Tamer:

1. Miss

Ranger:

1. Belle (THE HAIR IS AN OPTICAL ILLUSION OBVIOUSLY BUT STILL CUTE)

2. Male Ranger (I tried out something different (i also made almost the exact same thing for the DK))

Dark Knight:

1. RoseQuartz

I hope you like it! They are, as said before, all available on the EU Beauty Gallery.

eitheldin likes this.