1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shudad outfit again......

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by LordCrusty, Dec 24, 2019.

1. LordCrusty

Words cannot express how dissapointed i am with this company right now.........

FrozenReaper, Life2v and WhySoSeeryus like this.
  2. WaifuJanna

WaifuJanna WaifuJanna Witch EU

are u drunk? people asked for that costume, now they bring it and u flame??? LMAOF

3. LordCrusty

Your words mean very little, you're a joke/ meme on this forum.

4. LeCordonBleu

He might be one of the OBT Conqueror Pack holder that's disappointed in an exclusive outfit making it back to the shop time and time again. It's understandable. However, as much as it sucks, you need to be willing to reach a middle ground on this, OP. In my opinion, PA/KAKAO gave original Conqueror Pack holders enough time to enjoy this exclusive costume to the point where it doesn't make them look greedy for bringing them back in the shop. Also, as Jannanomana mentioned, many people asked for the costume to come back.

Mal'Ganis, Wodahs, Naho and 2 others like this.
  5. MADE

The number of costumes in this game is low already, we ain't need to lower'em even more with exclusivity...

6. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

well, they lied to people that bought it on game release, then they released a same thing allegedly "just this once" and now they are doing it again. i understand WHY some people asked for it, but u have to understand why it was supposed to be "unique" or "rare" or whatever.

choovanski, Kauni and Ben Phoenix like this.
  7. Venour

Venour Archer 63 EU

You still have the OG version of shudad, and honestly it looks better than the newer one (I guess that depends on taste though). The new versions were given free to you aswell. You still got the exclusivity + an extra costume. Sure they do look similar almost equal but if you dont like one version just melt the costume and call it a day.

The_Grimace and LeCordonBleu like this.
  8. LesserHellspawn

9. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

Oh look. A useless threat again.

The_Grimace and Dalenos like this.
  10. Diepel

Seriously. The only thing this community is worried about is an exclusive armor, which is still exclusive, since it is not the same, and ****ing knees of the kid class.

11. Asterotis

But... THE PUPPER!

12. Icywave

I see what you mean but

Limited Exclusivity != Exclusive

They should re-word their marketing slander if they don't want to get caught up in this. But in reality, they don't care at all so this thread is pointless as we all know they don't stay true to the promises they make.

13. ClearArrow

ClearArrow Ranger 63

I was annoyed that for those who had the conqueror pack, like me, the only way we could get the awakening weapon skin was to buy the overpriced bundle of the outfit they already gifted us, or be lucky and get it off the market.

But now we have succession so it doesn’t matter anymore :p

14. RIPTOR

the sad part is; they fault they redone a shudad to sell it and... they dont redone with the same quality/textures the old shudad version, limited ? they sell a EXCLUSIVE not limited version and now they sell a "redone" shudad with better quality... another boots, cape and golden instead grey.... nice is a new custome !! a shame but thas all from tgis company; untespect no hear to the comunity more p2w and of course a new game in dev to milk from 0 again :)

15. LeCordonBleu

Well, you know what they say... Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I personally like the original better.

16. MADE

Can someone post pictures from the two?

17. WinterMilla

My favorite part is that people actually still believe what companies say in the beginning. There are very few that hold up to what they say later on. Remember no pay2win? Sad that companies even have to say that to get their game to sell more. Well what ever. In the end they will do what makes money, kinda like that divine set that comes out every single year that is time limited. Would have been better if they just put "Earn this outfit for a limited time or wait till its released sometime in the future." Then again I guess that's being too honest.

Ben Phoenix and MADE like this.
  18. Hadelta

Hadelta MeIba Berserker 61 EU

Maybe i am degenerating but i don't get it.
    If you want to belong to an exclusive group in BDO don't flame about stuff. I think i there couldn't be anything more rare in BDO.

And (i am just jumping on the train people started here, because i don't know about the costume) But if there are differences between OG and the "newer" one, it's still exclusive, isn't it?

19. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

[​IMG]

yea, its like totally different outfit, i mean, why would people be mad? :D :D :D :D

20. Roechacca

It's why I don't ever change my normal play for events. Sure I'll grab some easy gift drops but no way I'm gonna grind like a Korean for some shiney trinkets.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.