1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Siege guilds dropping on T2 is stupid

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by ChugsBeer2, Nov 12, 2019.

1. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

Thats another problem yes... as if it is not enough for these guys to even appear in t2, they also often then ally with their also op counterparts, ruin the fun for everyone else participating via mindless gear slaughter x2 and THEN they have their 1v1. I mean really now, just go do that 1v1 on t4 or t3, leave some fun for other people playing the game.

Preslavv likes this.
  2. Preslavv

True. And when on yesterdays nw I asked in general chat menwhile I was eating dirt, if T2 node is too hard for them if they came to T1, someone replied "T2 suck a.s.s..." :D
    Why ?

3. reconkangas

that right there is the only thing we wanted a good fight win or lose something to bring our guild together 1 or 2 nights a week...

not to turn around see 10-20 ish Doom/dream horses destroying barricades within minuets then literally zerging our guys with separate waves from 2 siege guilds until we cant rez saying in local "Get GUD" and other stupid **** knowing full damn well what they are doing. the worst part is they specifically didnt even use axes on our fort relishing in literally doing a walk over.

Just pisses me off, wasted time looking for a node time setting up fortifications getting our guys online to last 15 min. if that... this last time was it.

its not just us there are a lot of guilds out there going thru the same thing..

Reigne Irkalla and Preslavv like this.
  4. Fearless V

Fearless V TranscendentSoul Mystic 58 NA

Damn this all is just so sad to hear. It sounds like your game's PvP scene has been completely destroyed by power creep. And Pearl Abyss have not intention on shaving some of the power creep down.

5. reconkangas

Not entirely true, my personal game continues on. I can stand toe to toe with most of the seige guild guys still missing 3 PEN on my armour need to finish off my Dp but that being said I train daily on VEL_4 BA and in RBF slaughter house. Alot of the siege guild guys are out there. I win some lose some usually its who ever gets the CC so no hard feelings its GFS and keep training and getting better.

What is ruined is node war for our guild we still do our stuff as a guild but we all miss node war. I am totally conflicted about this nothing like getting ticked off before work at 05 than talking about this subject.
    On one hand I understand what the problem is i realize that one of the reasons these guys stay is guild pay. Another is a comfort in having top geared players at your back so people dont mess with you (the sissy complex) something that I dont understand TBH.
    I am the highest geared in our guild I realize that most of the guys that I fight along side with dont come close in the GS category but we all have died and won side by side. Even though in some cases we get wrecked they never give up and continue to grow. I am prouder to stand with them even if I lose as well.
    This pride in my guild and my guild mates keeps me from ever joining a bunch of @sshats that dont have the honor or ethics to know or understand when they themselves have crossed the line from ethics and very poor sportsmanship just for another payday.
    Just becouse I understand why they do it dont mean I agree with it.. EVEN in RBF when these same guys are jumping inside of respawn at the bottom of the drop off just to get more points.. I stand back and wait or leave that RBF it's pointless and no fun to me.

Edit: We all know these type of people that play like this they are usually the loudest mouths and the most toxic players. Always talking trash and are so far out there with gear that you cant tell the difference between actual skill or if they are gear carried. These are the people that will 90% of the time will not engage without other guild mates refuse to goto BA and or fight unless they know they will win(like going to BA in servers outside of like vel_4 were you wont find a higher concentration of higher geared players just to go in and zerg others training, these are also same guys that used to do gate guardians then wreck everyone desert fogans with 3 or 4 people.) and take pride on killing off lower geared players for a kill count. the siege guilds are full of these types that get embolden becouse people cant compete against a group of 6 or 7 same GS players. it's just piss poor sportsmanship that they were never taught as a child.

#45 reconkangas, Nov 13, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
  6. LightningFFXIII-4

Entire game is dumb lol. 500k Fishing event again? 16000 Pearl item? lmao.

7. Averdun

The thing is what you or can you do about it?
    The answer is, absolutely nothing.
    These guys are straight-up bored with nothing else to do in the game, outside of bickering and screaming at each other in discord about who is going to get what in a scripted battle, so in order to get their kicks, they turn to beat the **** out of the **** AP/DP plebs. PA not gonna do **** about it either.

#47 Averdun, Nov 13, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
    Fearless V likes this.
  8. reconkangas

Nope there answer.... limit Mercs Lmfao...
    Like mercs. Are the only problem.

Averdun likes this.