1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skill addons/Skill rotation for Sorc succession

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Eminescu, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Eminescu

Whats your addon build for PVE mainly with the sorc succession - Skills rotation for PVE

2. Serendipity

Serendipity Syllabus Sorceress 62 EU

Indeed, that would be interesting to know, especially due to that insane MP consumption with succession.

3. Cahir

Cahir Sorceress 63 EU

If you dont have room for MP, you can add 1 addon for mana recovery to almoust every skill.

If you can grab 300x MP, just forget mana recovery and use other addons.

For PvE you can add many monster AP. For PvP you can Pick PvP ap, Evasion and more.

Its mistake focus to one single combo and addon setup. Experiment with those.

I did some testing and succession, It Is rly good. My guess its harder than Playing with awakening but its also more rewarding.

4. Serendipity

I think you need quite a lot of MP recovery. With awakening you could just put MP recovery on violation and DOD and you never needed any pots, especially since violation only used stamina so you could spam it until you are recovered. Not sure how to do this with succession yet.
    For all the rest I would use casting speed and accuracy buffs. Evasion Buff is only worth it if you are already high on evasion in my opinion.

5. Eminescu

I think 30 MP per hit on Dream of Doom could help a bit....but i just said a bit.

What about skill rotation? Mostly protected skill rotations

6. Cahir

Cahir Sorceress 63 EU

If you have weight just také mana pots. If dont, stick with awa. There are much better addons than MP recovery.

7. Serendipity

I will stick with awa anyways for now simply because I am at 264 AP with Kutum on my mainhand and 270 AP on my awakening. Those extra 36 AP due to the bracket are something I don't want to miss.

8. jenisiz7

Dream Of Doom with MP Recovery will fill bar instantly if cast in a decent mob pack size. So far, I've only needed that one.

9. RIPTOR

my 3 extra addons on succession;

crow flare, turnback slash and violation with + cast speed

and everytime you perform midnight, scatering, shadow eruption, crow flare/beak kick tbs, violation combo (fast combo higly protected with benefits buff/debuff + high dmg outpout) get tons of cast speed making you insane fast between pulls and strongest survive

10. PeaceInChaos

PeaceInChaos Sorceress 63 NA

I run a PvE & PvP mix with add-ons. Not sharing with the entire world though, it's my secret.
    Sorc's kit allows for a lot of creativity and discovery. For starters:

Succession: Violation > DF (2 FG's, combo'ing the two will cancel the first part of DF and go straight to the second part of the full DF animation) > Rushing Crow (SA) > Crow Flare (FG). Insert iframe where you want.

Awakening: iframe > Dark Flame > iframe > c swap linger > iframe > Cartian's Nightmare > iframe > GRJ

Really basic stuff. The more you succeed and fail, the more you'll learn. DoD mana regen is not "a bit", BTW. It's bread and butter for killing adds.

11. Ashenvall

MS monster damage and accuracy
    Shadow eruption cast speed and poison
    DoD mana and burn

Absolute darkness crit + cast speed
    Violation mana + accu
    Abyssal flame mana + dot

Ps : I'm not too sure exactly bcz I' not on my pc