1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Under Investigation Skill cannot be used right now???

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Wyvinters, May 5, 2018.

1. Wyvinters

Wyvinters Berserker NA

Ever since the server change I've been getting my skills auto-cancelled by a weird popup message that says
    "Skill cannot be used right now." It would sometimes pop up and cancel the skills that I use in succession and sometimes just cancel it immediately without saying anything.

What is going on?

2. GM Haliaeetus

Game Master

As a first step, could you try clearing your game cache?

3. Metalharpey

Metalharpey Metalharpey Witch 62 EU

I've seen that bug a few times as well, on times that I'm not even doing anything or mounting a horse/boat... Like wtf I'm not even pressing a skill combo xD

4. GM Dew

Game Master

Is there any specific skill combination you are using when you are getting this error message? We do have an ongoing investigation report for the Witch's LMB attack which can cause this.

Otherwise, it may be caused by a network interruption / delay. Are you experiencing lag or desync as well?

Best regards,
    GM Dew

5. GlitterBear

GlitterBear GlitterBear

I have it happen when I am trying to collect water using the empty water containers

6. Wyvinters

Wyvinters Berserker NA

I'm not experiencing anything of the sort. It was only after the change to the new servers.
    Never got them at all with LeaseWebs. Yes I've tried resetting, flushing/clearing DNS / everything.
    I had worse lag with Leasewebs because my latency would be over 200 but I have fluctuations between 140 - 190 with these new hosts.

I only play Berserker @GM Dew @GM Haliaeetus
    It's mind-boggling.

SPECIFICALLY:

I get it whenever I try to use Smack Down > LMB + RMB frenzied destroyer. I've seen it frequently when I use Smack Down then ←+LMB into a Frenzied Destroyer LMB+RMB. The animation looks like it almost does it but cancels a quarter of the way through.
    Sometimes it goes through, sometimes it doesn't and it completely cancels the skill out and gives me that message.

7. Wyvinters

Wyvinters Berserker NA

Sometimes even happens when I use Undertaker and try to immediately follow up with Frenzied Destroyer.
    Trying to link a skill right after just cancels itself automatically and the pop-up appears.
    I'm not sure if my other post has been addressed either, the one with Fearsome Tyrant being automatically activated when using Frenzied Destroyer
    right after undertaker too.

----------------------------------
    DIFFERENT THING BELOW
    ----------------------------------
    Had a gif that showed what would happen with my mouse + keyboard movement panel up.
    Here it is again though it's a different issue.
    https://gyazo.com/b18b01ce93de9eda23b1efbbc02c07f0

Not sure if this is still a thing too. It was before the new service provider I think.
    I haven't been able to assess whether this problem still occurs mainly because of the first issue being that the animation gets cancelled.