1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skill effects slider to increase performance while keeping graphics up.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by WisedudeBlack, Sep 23, 2019.

?

Adding skill effects slider to our own skill without having to switch to low/very low.

Poll closed Dec 23, 2019.
  1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. WisedudeBlack

An example of what I'm trying to fix/alievate It's not a temp issue either.The issue happens even if the gpu'x max temp is 66c.It's the effects piling up on large groups of mobs doing it causing a spike.

As you can see doing flashy skills on large group of mobs causes my gpu to throttle even if the temps are fine and obviously because of the effects piling on the mobs the fps can drop to like -15fps if not more depending on how many effects are going on.

Altought going on "low" effects doesn't fully fix the throttling issue.It does make the game overall smoother.So what I'm proposing is a slider to our own effects without having to play on low/very low.Imagine playing in Remastered mode with very low effects for example.Keeping a balance between aesthetics and smoother gameplay without the absurdly flashy effects.

I contacted support and they said because it's not technically a "bug" but a pile on of effects they can't report it as a bug but they suggested I posted here under suggestions.

Dont forget to vote YES/NO

#1 WisedudeBlack, Sep 23, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2019