1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Small scale pvp class

Discussion in 'PvP' started by WhoFedSparta, Dec 29, 2018.

1. FoxTheAlmighty

I tried it and also got sorc, i found it weird then tried more times with different choices and always got sorc lmao

2. WhoFedSparta

I tried different tests, not only that one.
    I used to enjoy my sorc before awakening came along and destroyed bdo’s better pvp hehe so gonna give it a try again :)

3. WhoFedSparta

Make 4x new TET boss weapons from scratch? No ty :D hehe

4. WhoFedSparta

Tamer can’t tank anything while cc’d. Dead in a second ;P hehe

Karma555 likes this.
  5. Tercian

It's actually easier to play my Sorceress than my Mystic especially when more and more people are comming to the fight

6. WhoFedSparta

Thank god I didn’t reroll to kuno haha ;-)

Fearless V and Blitzball like this.
  7. Mido

Mido Archer 62 EU

After the changes? Warrior probably. Or maybe sorc.

8. Blitzball

Warrior much easier to play than sorc.

9. Itoena

Itoena Warrior 62 EU

Sorc/tamer if you got the will and time to master them.

Striker/mystic/ninja for strong class thats fairly easy to master that preform very well.

Warrior/musa for a class thats ok at small scale (when you reach 269+ ap) . These are easy to play decently but require a bit of effort to master. (not as much and tamer/sorc)

10. fenzz

i wont ask for your gear and stats. but safe to say you are not pvping at a high level. or against competent players.

mystic is considered one of the easiest if not the easiest class in the game. and sorc the exact opposite.

while both are very strong when mastered. sorc requires much more effort and much more gear to be effective.

11. iloveKuchen

3 pages nobody said berserker :(

Sorc... Smooth As duck class or. Musa is what I would roll if they added sp transfer to shop.

12. BloodLeshen

I also don't get what he said.

My sorc which is probably the only class I've played in depth since I've started I find much easier to 1vs1 than 1vsX and especially NW. My Mystic alt I've played for 2 weeks and its so easy to adapt. I won't swap any class for my sorc because none gives me that satisfaction and freedom but mystic is way easier in 1vsx and also tons of fun.

Apart from over-geared sorcs.. They can take out an army of low geared minions. But that all classes can do

13. iloveKuchen

Sorc is a different level especially when outgearing using iframes to bgack attack **** away without being touchable or need a cc.
    but ye it takes a week of practice or two which makes it arguably pretty okay compaired to disgusting levels of mysticXD

Karma555 likes this.
  14. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Nope not all. Not every class can spam protected movement untill the required ressource runs out.

15. BloodLeshen

Yeah but you don't need protected movement when you out gear a few guys.. lol I look at wizards/witches that just 1 nuke 5 people to death. A sorc can't do that though. When a Sorc kills 5 people you will see the names pop up a few seconds apart. Not like these classes with their single ultimate skills that wipe anything living around them. Honestly I've been on the receiving end of a mystic that wipes the floor against 4/5 people. A Berserker, A striker, Lots of Wizards/Witches and Sorc. .Oh yeah once a Ninja also but that gear gap was very big. He took out 7 people.. But that was like 450gs vs softcap Ninja..

Other than that I am talking about a Softcap player in these classes vs a few 500+gs players. The RS bonus was still at play here. Remember I'm on Turkey/Mena so there's still very large gaps between player gearscore.

16. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

If 5 people ~500 GS can't take out a wiz/witch at softcap then they are just bad lol^^ even with RS back in the days, because softcap was not the gear lvl where you noticed RS the most.
    But yes you do need perma protected movement to fight vs ~5 people who are not literally braindead because otherwise you will just stay on the floor for ages.

17. BloodLeshen

Yeah well not from what I've experienced.. DP mystics/ Wizards with their ultimates.. Obviously they all are protected but it takes literally one skill from a wizard to kill everyone around him. Obviously you get the kill eventually but usually he will take out a few before he get's cced. They pop whale tendons permanently as well.. And I shouldn't really say 500+gs. more around 500gs. I mean those days I was 480 gs. But then you guys would say **** like.. who pvp with 480gs lol.. but here you could get well away with 210AP still if you don't meet the softcap Turks who had access earlier to the servers.. I'm just saying apart from the 265Ap sorcs the other classes can do the same.