1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Snowy region + Dwarf class when?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Flowerxl, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Flowerxl

What happen to this concept? Was rumored awhile ago but apparently they threw the idea away without looking back. Sorta like throwing away all the feedback the players have been providing since day one. Lol

2. Blitzball

3. Flowerxl

HOLY SHlT where did you find this?

Btw I can say that word because one of your moderator @Alterist used it as well so I assume it’s okay. Unless your rules doesn’t apply to us plebs.

4. Jaeger

Mehh i dont want a little torbjörn in bdo...

5. Flowerxl

Cuz you already are one irl

The rest of us aren’t.

6. DCoVeR

its just showcase for mobile version with mob from shultz guard post on it :)

7. Whitrix

Ambassador

The Snowlands are located to the south of Valencia, east of Drieghan. We have to wait a few more years for them.
    The dwarves were said to be from Drieghan. No mention in Drieghan about them, so I guess it was either retconned or their ancestral home has been moved to either southeastern Drieghan (south of current territory named Drieghan, east of Ordilita) or the Snowlands.

The_Grimace and Andaro like this.
  8. Sandpit_

They would need to figure out how to do snow properly first

9. Alterist

Senior Volunteer Moderator

Of course you can, afterall it depends on the context of your post. There is a vast difference between:
    • Holy ****, we get XYZ.
    and
    • You're a piece of ****.
    As for Blitzball his picture, that is for Black Desert Mobiles 4th update in September (a month old already), Northern Mediah with Shultz as main monsters.

A dwarf class was never hinted at, so that is mere speculation from the communities, whereas the Alpine region will be someday in the game as the area south of Valencia. They spoke in the past about verticle map expansions, like icy mountains, which likely referred to that part of the game.

However it'll take some years before we get there, possibly 2020 or 2021. The next map expansion will be Ordilita and after that it'll be unknown. They could release the area south of Splashing Point next, might have a similar size as Kamasylvia Part 1, depending on where the icy part would start, or we get to the area north of Valencia.

Ventesa, unange and Diliskar like this.
  10. Sandpit_

I thought there was talk from Korea about an mountainous Dwarf region south of Serendia, haven't seen the maps of Drieghan yet to see if that area is fully taken yet, I assume not.

11. Corrus

They can't even open Port Ratt/Margoria, and you come with new snow region? Duh

Dudeskio likes this.
  12. Sandpit_

They have already wasted far too much on Port Ratt/Margoria, they should bin that and finish the main continent first

13. Corrus

Your Point of View, not mine. I think they shouldn't do everything half-assed. If they start something then finish it, not give us a city and Island we can't enter, but have to travel half an hour for. Most stupid thing ever.

Tvvin, Dudeskio and Ascaeldor like this.
  14. Whitrix

Ambassador

The early maps from 5 years ago already had the Snowlands and the entire continent with zone names. Right now Port Ratt exists more like a justification for all the Asian-themed classes than something they want to commit to in the short term.

15. Sandpit_

Completely agree, they should never have started with that silly stuff, and at such inconvenience to get to. That is why it makes a LOT more sense to finish the land mass that we are all on first, the one you can travel to, and back from, easily

16. Corrus

No reason to put it on the map then, sounds even more stupid. And no i don't think a snow region would make anything better.

17. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

Maybe not better but different. Different is always good unless you are close minded.

Tokigare likes this.
  18. Corrus

If you think so. If you don't want to have Margoria as some place to explore, you're just as close minded. Snowy Region won't change anything.

19. Jaeger

Hahhahaah nice mate xD but then im a 1,85 metre dwarf, not a 0,85 metre xD