1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So about the new ships...

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Rahnxah, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Catastigma

Not all lifeskill are related to Marketplace...

And most people will not go for the Manos gear/yellow jewel. if thier dont Lifeskill 99.98% of the time.

Blue gear are enough for reaching the perfect Mastery spot (950). And 10 time less expensive.

2. Icywave

Hence why I said processing... But yes, 90% are entirely marketplace based outside of processing crates -> trading, trading (no mastery yet) and fishing (which is related to trading).

The marketplace is where you actually make money that is relevant with life skills. Imperial isn't relevant, it's bonus income as of right now. Imperial will go up, but it still has competition and will have much more with masteries.

Masteries is a big nerf, it's an obvious situation and the major problem why they have a hard time re-working it in general. The direction of it.

3. Catastigma

Cooking/alchemy Matery increase x2 the imperial profit...

And thier plan for rework even more. Specialy Farming.

At this points we can speculate and say that thier will release all unreleased crate and make hide crate.

Also. the officiel release of Trading mastery. that could increase like most of lifeskill 2x le profit for softcap mastery.

Rahnxah likes this.
  4. Icywave

Specialty Farming = marketplace re-sell or crates... More t9 materials = drop in stonetail. So yes, in crate production of sunflowers for example you will see a rise in production , but you are also limited by the amount of workers you have and you can only go so far making with limited lodging and 3 possible money spot locations in which case, in reality, 2 because limited workshops exist as well. Grana and Trent respectively , again I can potentially add Wisdom in there for workers , but again, you're limited by distance and time for your workers and need to build workshops around the world to produce efficiently do-able but still gated. Which is understandable, this is a healthy limitation so people don't make 50k crates a day when manos comes out.

Imperial , like I said is a buff, but more will be doing it, so you will have more sold out more frequently and will be required to server hop. Don't be delusional and act like you'll have free access to sell on the whim. The only reason why it's easier right now because it's simply not worth to do honestly, it's better to turn profit elsewhere outside of Imperial , once it becomes even remotely more profitable, it will be flooded.

Again, this is the problem , because your only defense is imperial will be buffed, nothing more. It is a FLAT NERF across the board for everything marketplace related which is 80% of your income in gathering / cooking / alchemy with processing being an exception and that's only the context of crate trading , if you refine and re-sell on the market you will definitely be nerfed due to it's enhanced amount of processed for time processing.

How does Trading affect cooking / alchemy / sailing / farming (outside of crate production) / gathering? It doesn't as imperial is tied to the mastery outfit for THAT product you're selling , so in order to receive the boost in Imperial you need to have your cooking outfit equipped and trading does not affect this.... Trading is only tied to processing / trading goods itself and fishing.

aswedishtiger and Dringe like this.
  5. Dringe

I'd like to see you do that on live servers.
    You're talking TET blue gear with TRI accessories AND Guru gathering to reach that level.

TucoRamires and aswedishtiger like this.
  6. Lord_Xenon

I'm looking forward to the ships. One of them look like the ancient ship koreans used or I'm mistaken?
    Especially the change to crew(captain your ship with an AI sailor so you can freely shoot/fish even?).

Edit:

Can someone explain the relation(no not the 950 mastery)?
    I mean Guru 50? give 650 mastery points I read, but the table go up till 2000, meaning 1350+ mastery points need to be gained through gear, but when I got it right, then it's only about 600 through accs??? So the maingear would be 750+ or?

7. Dringe

Highest grade clothes and tools give 400 mastery at PEN, so that's 800 (for life skills that have tools), for accessories I actually have no idea how much they give at PEN, some of the old ones gave 150 for neck/belt and 95 for ring/earring so that's 680 total if the numbers are still the same. Note that this is only for lifeskills that have a manos tool so pretty much only gathering and processing. So yes, for some of the masteries it's pretty much impossible to reach 2k even with max gear.

8. Catastigma

You are not Guru cooking already ?....

Anybody that search to get 400 contribution points are Guru.

Note that PEN Blue outfit can be affordable. dont forgot that you have maximum chance of enchancement. no failstack need.

Removes from your head that it must be accessible to everyone. a casual has not, do not deserve to double are profit.

#28 Catastigma, Jun 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  9. Vercinorix

If you mean the turtle ships.... well check this clip out if you want to see what was the likely inspiration for the big fugly looking ship.

10. Dringe

400 from Guru 20, so 550 from what source? PEN Blue gear and TRI accessories? You're kidding, right?

Oh wait, you aren't. I like the keyword you use here, affordable. Unlike just spouting bs like you let's look at some numbers.
    I've done a test on the global lab server, I've spent 1344 enchatment stones and 960 clothes in repairs (clothes are 15mil each, that's cheaper and less tedious than current mem frag price), after all that clicking rampage I did not even get PEN clothes and gave up. Each stone will be most likely 10mil on the live server if not even more, clothes are 15mil from the vendor, you can bring the number down to 240 if you swipe for artisans.
    So total of 17.04 BILLION silver and no PEN clothes. Sounds very affordable to me.

But I bet it's just bad rng (:

Metalharpey and Lazesight like this.
  11. Catastigma

You grind at Catfish ? 1 billion is 2 casual day of grind. We are not anymore in 2017.

Even Gathering/hunting is more that 40m/h now. I do sheet, i know what i talking about.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...elYqw8kI94O/pubhtml?gid=195278456&single=true

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...elYqw8kI94O/pubhtml?gid=674676396&single=true

Stop be casual. its completly affordable. The black crystal fragment have the same rate that Shard. so i will just myself make 300 black fragment each week. I will be maybe be able to do 1 TET outfit each week...

Lifeskiller will never buy thier stone on market. we will Gather/hunting our stone. You can completly remove black crystal cost of the equation.

The goal of lifeskill gear is increase The lifeskill gear. Not increase lifeskill profit for increase grinding/pvp gear.
    It is done. to be a sinkhole and its good.

I myself am more than 30 billion spend for a ****ing crescent TET. while I could have bought 3 on central market...

Some people will be lucky and one-two-tree-fourth tab thier lifeskill gears. rng is not *fair* for everyone. you can be the lucky one that will one tab everything. like fking people that success thier first pen with 40 failstack... and other one reach 400 failstack.. Its BDO. I normally do not even have to say it.

#31 Catastigma, Jun 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
    Maginha, Lazesight and Rahnxah like this.
  12. Dringe

Alright, you're just a clown acting like he knows what he's talking about, gotcha.

13. Rahnxah

Well, I think his explanation was quite good. Better than trowing out condescent answers with no actual arguments.

14. Yulanda

Yulanda Sorceress 61

I may have completely misread but I thought there was something mentioned about the new ship requiring a new "rare material" and a special type of wood, but also I could be hallucinating after spending so long alone in the woods, chopping away, just me and the judgemental trees while I murder their families

Maginha likes this.
  15. Mythmaster

Exactly!
    If I started feeding them oatmeal or chicken, they'd sober up and quit. The booze keeps them docile.

Maginha likes this.
  16. Lord_Xenon

Okay that thing looks like a tin leaf.

17. Stabby

Hopefully they'll give us a "Log" node. I mean, rocket scientist alert.

18. Lord_Xenon

Hopefully not. Never for those absolute basic mats.

19. aswedishtiger

These are S-tier photographs but I like to flex my "I played the beta" neckbeard cred so I'll try to stay OG as possible. But those are damn good

20. aswedishtiger

But the green tendies is +3 and blue tendies are +4 stamina

beer is only +2 and +4 with potatoes at a x8 per craft

tendies you actually gain weight making them as all the ingredients weigh less than the tendies themselves. Tendies are a win/win/win situation over beer. Even though beer is delicious