1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So enchanting Manos clothing is pure luck

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by ν-13, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

I am not the only one in my guild who consistently has more than 10 fails in a row on duo manos cloths, which are supposed to be 25% fixed chance. I am at 18 fails right now(which is 0,56%). I wish you could be that "lucky" with pen boss. Same like pri loggia(70%) before. How likely do you fail this 5 or 6 times in row.
    So either I am just on a consisted unlucky streak that for some reason does not ever close the gap to the actual chance or the displayed chances for amnos are simply not true.

Maginha likes this.
  2. JSXShadow

This Manos is BS anyways..no FS, no CRON...man, if you go full TET Manos..you need to lifeskill for a year to cut even with the amount of silver spent on it. TRI Loggia Ornaments and PRI-DUO Blue Clothes/tools is fine, thats still somewhat reasonable..but anything above that is BS moneygrab anyways. Take Alchemy as an example..going from 0,03% for very good extras to 0,1%..that literally is just as small BS. sure, its over triple the chance..but that chance is still low af and being RNG..ppl with 0,01% can still be getting more extra stuff than you would see with 0,1%.

IF it was " you get a special item every 1000 crafts instead of every 3333 crafts" than one could argue it would be worthwhile. Why any flippin' MMO needs to introduce RNG when it would be so damn easy to remove it and use constants instead...Jesus.

Factorial likes this.
  3. Maginha

Ye i got the same prob dude, regulary failing duo 10+times and dont wanna talk about tri/tet... this is just sick... but it still can be variance, we are just pretty massive outliers atm... lets lie to ourself that we gonna close the gap in the near future.... lel

Factorial and Ben Phoenix like this.
  4. shidoxen

What can I say gents, loggia clothes isnt the worst way to go. :D

Gear-2.JPG

Damn that last ring though. *shakes fist*

Mirajane, Smileybones and Felyni like this.
  5. Hemuk

Yup, accs are worse than I imagined, took me 79 accs to get 7 TRI accesories, needless to say; my extra TRI earring went BOOM on TET, painful stuff.

Happend to me several times, 10 fails in a row for DUO, 100 meme frags gone without a single success, it is kinnda cruel lol

It's not quite as bad as you think, I get 15+ procs every advanced tool with 0.09 Chance, mostly garbage, but it stacks up.

#65 Hemuk, Oct 2, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
  6. Nobodygreek

wth

7. shidoxen

No idea how many its taken me, but ive failed TRI on this last ring 14 times... so far.

8. ghoulz666

400 gems to hit +14, about 40 gems to hit +15. Thx game, but the manos clothes still sell for way less than it costed to make em.

9. AngryBvr

AngryBvr Mujava Maehwa 62 EU

I'm one of those players who thinks silver has no value... gamble everything

I do separate lifeskill money and pve/pvp money but either way....

Increasing mastery is Not mandatory and it will cost Xloads of silver.

No you dont need to max it. Its one of those things "good to have" and every player has a choise to sink the silver to it or not.

Those who dont invest into it prolly remains the wealthiest for sometime. Whoever sinks silver is doing it as longterm investment and expect ROI sometime later next year(s) which depends on luck and rng

To whoever thinks and expects immediate ROI with manos is bit slow and perhaps should stop trying.

Chill and put excess mats to it but dont burn yourself out or blame others (pa) for failing and wasting resources

10. Felyni

Felyni Tamer 61 NA

It could be worse, you could be a potato like myself, shooting for manos training cloth/training mastery.

I mean, I have all of the mats, so i'm not spending anything, just wasting...and wanting to vomit with every +13 - +14 fail.

L O L.

11. Maginha

Im close to 10b or alrdy more than that in on mats for a tet manos alch clothe, its pri again and i have gained no fs, nothing... happy times.. and yes im a stubborn ape

12. Lord_Xenon

Then check how the % for that is compared to the TET and what failstack you would need to break even and go beyond that. Would be interesting when you post that?

13. yukishiro1

All RNG, all the time. It's the BDO dream.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  14. Alagare

Luck in this game ? No, luck in this game dosent exist :O

15. JSXShadow

PRE-Order the stuff you want. A Bonobo will eventually sell. Making Manos yourself is just dumb imho, the amount of time it would need to get the value back is just pure stupidity. Manos is way too expensive to make yourself, especially the Ornaments. While ppl tryhard and spend billions to get TRI Accs and ppl just buy PEN Green or TET Blue for way less money for literally the same mastery increase... People should only think in terms of cost/efficiency. Every Black Gem I have ever gotten was instantly sold and then I bought all the reasonable stuff per Pre-order. I'd say I win :D

Blitzball and Phoenixxx75 like this.