1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So EXP adjustment in 2019 when? make level 61/62 the new average cause of capotia!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by WaifuJanna, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Diliskar

Diliskar Enzia1 Mystic 56 EU

he/she asked for proof of what someone said about questing from 56 - 61 earlier. that what my answer was for

Allan1985 likes this.
  2. Kharognar

Today after 9 pm Cest . Pm me @my discord to arrange the server since i am logged off the server . Name on discord is same as here .

3. Myntiix

do you used a guide for the quests? from 61 to 62

4. WaifuJanna

WaifuJanna WaifuJanna Witch EU

i need your Discord +

add me Jannanomana

#64 WaifuJanna, Aug 4, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
  5. BDOHASPVPOHNOES

I can tell you how I did mine, it was on a new character so I followed the main quest line and did all side quests that rewarded combat exp as I came across them. That's just one way to do it.

6. TwilightAngel

Is the OP lvl 65?

Nope? okay how about close your mouth and learn what being said in a thread

7. Foo

Foo

Remember the people complaining in this thread aren't even 61 lmfao

8. Allan1985

am i the OP? no, then what about you stop trying senseless and stupid comparisons trying to make a point. (oh and try to be a lil more original next time, will you?)

9. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

All I immediately see are your horrible basic logic math skills.

Increasing something by 1000% is the same as multiplying the base value with 11, not 10. Same goes for 300%, it is times 4, not 3. Else increasing something by 100% would be multiplying with 1(which would be no increase), according to the same logic.

Also nobody wants valtarra training. Nobody wants to be forced to do dailes/weeklies. It is a chore, not something fun. Nobody wants to repeat the same quest every 3 days just because you get too much exp from it. If you like doing the very same quest everys 3 days so much, why cant you just grind the same mobs instead. I am 15% towards 63 already purely by grinding stars end(which isnt the best exp spot) and you are still not 62?

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  10. Serendipity

Serendipity Syllabus Sorceress 63 EU

Why should one invest additional effort to get to 62? It doesn't give you anything that is worth focussing on it. A changed number and a capotia accessory that is pretty much worthless. Some classes get a minor buff, other classes like sorcs don't get anything.
    So what's the fuzz all about? Reaching 60 is pretty easy, you can do it afk in a reasonable amount of time and money. Anything beyond that isn't really worth anything.

11. Factorial

There are trial characters now. You can use them before deciding to reroll.

12. Factorial

This so much. What is annoying too is that skill experience buffs are comparatively lower than combat experience buffs

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  13. petrik

you cannot really do it with brand new account, it looks like you login for the first time and sport brand new 61 char 2 days later.. Yeah, it was easy for me to get 61 lately as returning player with tet kutum and 200AP, but totally no way for new player to do Kama questline with 3 days old account, unless taken as some "fun" challenge by BDO veteran. You wont even have energy for these sidequests. It is catchup for returning players and alts.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  14. WaifuJanna

WaifuJanna WaifuJanna Witch EU

but who cares for pvp.

i want to know for example if a Level 60 timer can still oneshot most mobs on a horse with heilang roar spamm?

15. Factorial

You can imitate PVE on the training dummies. Try it out. It helps a great deal to feel out a class in PVE. You will love it.