1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So Guardian out. Like or Hate ?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by [496]SwordBreaker, Jan 22, 2020.

1. ForceFPS

61 and 54% of the way towards 62, all I can say is her grind gets pretty fast if you can chain it well, she lacks a lot of animation cancels, lacks and pvp damage whatsoever, even if she has debuffs galore she sucks in PVP especially with a buggy grab that takes too long. Overall amazing PVE though hysteria isn't bad at all w tet kza and kutum ~ 240/308 for those who care
    4.5 / 5 stars PVE because Shai is still better
    .5 / 5 stars PVP because she blows so bad

2. Miomer

I made her only for the Awakening promise of having a 2 hander that smashes faces. If it will feel as heavy and slow as the Axe I might stick with Guardian, otherwise I'll bench her.

3. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

i played it in kr already and it is faster than the axe, but still slower than most other classes...imo the perfect speed for her.

4. T800

It also her disadvantage, cause of Slow debuffs. I read on Korean boards at 30% debuffs, she becomes unplayble.

Q & A. From this guy with 301 AP, 344 DP:

8. Are you affected by speed reduction? => Other jobs go in most combos even if you bury the mission debuff.However, when the Guardian has more than 30% debuff, combos become impossible. If you miss any CC Reverse tourism ㅋㅋ

5. Miomer

Hopefully it will feel exciting to play. Having a hard time sticking with Awakening versions nowadays.

6. Solar

I like. A LOT.

Its the way it smashes things. Its the barbarian yell when smashing things. The sound effects of swinging the axe that ... smashes things. Whoever deigned and approved the sound effects can smash my money.

Obviously I will take her through Succession so that i can listen to her smash things better.