1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So long and thanks for all the memories <3

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by GM Fenix, Jul 24, 2020.

1. GM Fenix

Hello everyone!

Some of you know me, some of you may not. There are those who I see regularly on the Discord and Forums, and then there those who I only speak to in tickets. Either way, I hope that our interactions have been pleasant and that I was able to do what I always strive to do which is to provide the best support that I can for the community whenever possible.

I must deliver some sad news. Today marks my final day as a GM (as well as @GM Ammy ), We'll both be moving on to new things and I have loved my time here and I just wanted to say farewell :(

I've been part of the team for over 3 years now and it's been great to see the community grow and the world expand again and again. I've participated in many of the events we've held including 2 weddings, 4th of July fireworks, Save the Wildlife, and one or two of our Halloween Events just to name a few and it is always a joy when interacting with the community.

I am sure that the GM Team will continue to do great things for the community and I can't wait to see what new things come for Black Desert Online in the future. It's been a pleasure to work with every single one of them and they are all wonderful people.

It's been a fantastic experience and I wouldn't trade it for anything and while I am sad to be leaving I'll still be part of the community, not a GM anymore but as part of the people who make this game what it is <3

See you out there adventurers!

- GM Fenix

P.S Please enjoy a recent screenshot with some members of the wonderful community ^_^
    @Mewts & @Lozy

Attached Files:

Amirite, Neokii, Lozy and 3 others like this.
  2. GM FluffyPanda

We'll all miss you, Fenix! I'll always remember the fun events and the fun times we had working together. I wish you the best for your future life and I hope everything will be alright for you and @GM Ammy.

This is me watching you go away:

[​IMG]

Lozy, Minarya, Mewts and 1 other person like this.
  3. Mewts

Mewts Lahn 61 EU

Both of you good luck on your new adventures :) we shall miss you.. D: (oh and I expect a additional Merv now as comp for leaving us kekeke)

Lozy, Minarya and GM Fenix like this.
  4. Anvorka

Anvorka Warrior 62 EU

GL Fenix and Ammy.

GM Fenix likes this.
  5. Minarya

Minarya DarkKnight 63 EU
    Ambassador

Best of luck to you and Ammy. May you be happy at your new shores. <3

GM Fenix and Mewts like this.
  6. Andaro

Ambassador

Nuuuuuuuuuu .,... peepoTears

It has been a pleasure interacting with you both, and I thank you both for your assistances with the Library Program and all that you have done for the players of the BDO Community. You will be surely missed, and we hope you fare well in your journey ahead!

Much love and respect <3

1995_Long_Walk.png

GM Fenix likes this.
  7. JustAWeeb

I did not expect those news. I am not good with writing stuff like this, so please bare with me.

Fenix,

My red knight in shining armor, you saved me countless of times from the harsh sea, bringing me home safely. You successfully vindicated Vell and defeated Karanda. You are the destroyer of Bheg and also Giath's demise. Besides all those titles that already make you a hero, you even helped me return one of my trusted companions to the world of bdo, Eggy.
    Thank you for the past year, I enjoyed the talks we had, I absolutely loved every ticket you answered and also love every song I got to my playlist because of you I wish you the best for the future.

Ammy,

While we didnt interact that much, you still helped me alot through the interactions we've had, you even inspired a Curry receipe of mine, which I will probably name after you 2, as weird as it may sound. I may have thanked Fenix for the awesome music, but you were the one that showed him the music, so thank you for that too.

And a final message to you 2.

Thank you for everything, I wish you the best possible future and I hope to still be able to interact with you in the future.

8. GM Salome

Game Master

I have already grumbled at you both for leaving, but I hope all goes well for you where you go. Get that cat you always wanted. Or two (you'll quickly find out they're like crisps). And naturally send me the pics, or else! D:<

Thank you for all the awesome things you've done.

JustAWeeb and Mewts like this.
  9. torneto

Bye Fenix and Ammy wish you all the best and good luck with everything in the future

10. Shimoyaki

Shimoyaki Tamer 62 NA

aww ;n;
    best of luck to yall two

11. Lozy

Lozy Guardian 62 EU

It's always hard to say good bye... :(

Meanix and Ammy i am wishing you both the best of luck/success and good luck in the future, you guys were always fun to chat with,
    I am sure Meanix(The Destroyer of Bheg, Giath's Demise, Slayer of Karanda, and Vell's Vindicator) will miss me telling him "Hi Meanix" on KG discord
    And Ammy don't forget to booli him it's very important :3

And again best of luck! <3

[​IMG]

Minarya, Shimoyaki and Mewts like this.
  12. GM Salome

Game Master

I'm sure there will be plenty of rolled up newspapers wherever they go for her to smack him with *grins*

Shimoyaki likes this.
  13. Amirite

Wish you both the best of luck out there!!

But why is such a message in the Off topic section?

14. Shimoyaki

Shimoyaki Tamer 62 NA

another one gone ;n;