1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So new banwave in coming after seasonal servers?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by DaveH, Jun 17, 2020.

1. kakodaimonos

In which case you pretty much make a complete new game for just some faster progression? Instead of implementing this into the main game?
    Sorry but it still makes no sense.

2. DaveH

I still don't buy it. With the code we got I had exactly enough stones to go from Pri to Tri on ONE item. So people are saying they are able to grind enough pri+ stones in a week to make multiple PEN's three hours after the seasonal server started?
    Drop rate on those high level stones must have been insane then -_- which totally does not sound like something PA or Kakao would do ...

And let me add I did 2 hours of sausans last week (and season servers were delayed for a week I think)
    and i got a whopping TWO of those stones you can trade in for timestones .... so that's a whole 20 woohoo (lowlevelstones not even the ones you need for PRI to PEN)
    So at 1 per hour if I grinded one week without sleeping that is 24*7= 168X10 = 1680 lowlevel stones.
    Now I bet you can trade in the low level for highlevel probably at a rate of 10 to 1.
    So that is 168 highlevel stones Which would allow you to make a single PEN and a TRI with the code
    And that is if you do not sleep and grind for a full week.

Sooooo multiple PENS 3 hours after server start .... maaaagggiiiiccccc

#22 DaveH, Jun 19, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2020
    MoonDance17 likes this.
  3. Elvaea

I had over 130 event stones prior to the seasonnal server start. Barely grinded 3 hours a day, did most in aakman, some in upper sycraia on a reroll, some in manshaums.
    You don't need concentrated season stones to enhance past pri. You can use the regular ones.
    The success rate is insane on tuvala gear. I'm not surprised some people went straight to pen.
    A friend of mine came back to the game thursday, he had no coupon, no event, and even he could try pen on his awak weapon (he failed though).

But hey, it's easier to assume everyone else is wrong/cheating.

Myntiix likes this.
  4. Myntiix

Lmao, just because you are bad doesnt mean everyone else is bad?

5. DaveH

Actually according to the description of the PRI+ Stones they only drop on season servers :P
    And on top of that you can only exchange them at a rate of 30 stones for one PRI+ stone (I even thought it was 10 so 3 times more lol :P)
    So unless those time filled stones stones magically dropped more then I had calculated ...
    Well you do the math :P

So has nothing to do with me being bad :P But everything with droprates lol

MoonDance17 likes this.
  6. Elvaea

You don't NEED the concentrated stones to upgrade above PRI. It's way cheaper stonewise (and only stonewise) to enchant with regular stones. So for guys who have crons and stacks piled up, pen is a walk in the park.

7. Dalenos

[​IMG]

If you haven't figured this out yet you are completely lost. PA doesn't do anything without expecting profits. Anyone thinking they did this just because we want to do something nice for the players is naive. They did this solely just to sell more pearl items and to keep people playing in the hopes they will spend money.

MoonDance17, Ben Phoenix and Joungf like this.
  8. Hondo_Lane

It's PA you were expecting what? accountability? Fairness? Equal Starting Points?

If you did I have ocean front property in Flagstaff Arizona I can sell you relatively cheap

Ben Phoenix likes this.
  9. Ben Phoenix

Nope, unfortunately.

10. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

Why would that require a ban wave? Some just prepared better than you clearly.

You act like PEN is hard on those LOL.