1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So No Manos Next Week?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by CakeVixen, Sep 10, 2019.

1. CakeVixen

Initially, they said they'd roll out the mastery over three weeks, but in today's patch notes made it clear no new content is coming next week. So, does that mean we aren't getting manos? So, they really mean four weeks and not three?

The so-called "revamped" system is already awful as it is, but dragging out the release of the gear that actually matters is getting annoying.

The entire system made my M13 gather mean nothing. I blow through 458 energy despite level in 30 minutes, and sometimes that is nice, but also going through energy so fast means fewer opportunities to gather and with the drop rates complete crap without having 1200+ mastery, why are they making us wait so long for the gear that actually makes it worth it to lifeskill again???

2. Alterist

Senior Volunteer Moderator

It was already stated last week, via the Life Skill Mastery Events page, that Manos would be released at the 25th.

Solitaire, Aoisenshi, Felyni and 2 others like this.
  3. CakeVixen

Ah see I didn't see that, I read the over three weeks and took it literally, instead of what they meant was three weeks of updates on their end.

4. Khondo

I am not sure what BDO game you are playing but the new masteries is brilliant, specially with TET green gear.

Dreadhood and Maginha like this.
  5. Malpo69

Malpo69 Witch 62 EU

Life skill mastery life expectancy is ≤ of Altar of Blood

crosspath likes this.
  6. Törni

It has been ingrained into the community's mindset already that the only gear worth going for is manos LUL.

Mirajane likes this.
  7. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Cluelessness at its finest.

Dreadhood and Maginha like this.
  8. Korvgubben

Altar of what?

9. Maginha

Ye guys, lifeskull masteries is pure bs, please do not do any lifeskilling its just plain bad (and this has nothing to do with me making good money from it, proooomised)

Wodur likes this.
  10. Kagedancer

Not super into LS aside from Farming, so nothing I really care about yet. But at least this week we get another riding crop upgrade. 30% auto-run speed is nice - and I can just throw my outdated loggia crops on alts I rarely play.

11. Boink

Manos is delayed because of Archeage Unchained. :)

Also by releasing "separated" content they can maximize the milking process. Green - > Blue -> Gold. Easy Milk. Have you seen the cron used on the first time Green gear came out? Yes it works.

12. Wodur

Really? People use crons on green loggia gear? People theese days..sighs

13. Korvgubben

Farming took a rather harsh blow in the life skill patch regarding energy consumption. No upside to it either, its just gonna be worse untill they decide to add some effect to farming mastery :(

Kagedancer likes this.
  14. Bellus_Puella

Manos is for whales to show off PEN Manos gear and do nothing with it because life skilling is a waste of time vs credit card swiping

you must not be gathering stuff that have decent fragment drop rates

15. Boink

They are soo proud of it too...

NA players really have more dollars then cents.

16. Claydough

Loggia gear is literally worthless whats the big deal?

17. Mirajane

i wouldn't say completely useless, some people just log in to life skill, its the more poor-er option cause not everyone can invest into blue or manos even if we been playing this game for years you should know there are still new people joining and not everyone can just power lvl each other with boosting off other people , so its gives people a cheaper option , cause yes there are still new / low geared people in this game

18. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Your comment is literally worthless: green gear, as the combat counterpart is pretty cost effective and, as previous poster pointed out, cheap starting gear.

19. Claydough

I ment theyre worthless to make, refering to the people losing their minds people are using cron stones