1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So now that Tamer sucks even more...

Discussion in 'Tamer' started by Nyanpi, Apr 18, 2018.

1. TheYoda

TheYoda TheJedi Tamer 62 NA

1v1's dont win castles. And the fact that you say rbf doesn't matter just means you're dodging the issue that tamer has always had.
    Point is, her kit is bugged, And she doesn't excel well in large scale pvp. No amount of skill will usher special powers of a tamer. We all Deal with the same ****, but with a different perspective on it. Regardless these points are valid and must be addressed.

The entire plan and vision of Kakao and PA is to have a Global Siege, yeah? So how do you think we'll fair in that global siege when Tamer can't even do well in a simple large scale pvp? We can only do so much, maybe you're trolling, maybe not, but you see the problem?

SuzyIdle likes this.
  2. TheYoda

TheYoda TheJedi Tamer 62 NA

What I would want is Heilang not to be so Server Dependent and Laggy. To actually keep up with my moves and not fall behind so badly.

3. SuzyIdle

wow so your reply is fite me 1vs 1? lmao , rbf is large scale and thats what his post was about. but dont mind me,keep trolling with your secret op combos

4. irrelevant

irrelevant Pixelstorm Tamer 62 EU

He gets negative stats in siege, he doesn't win all mirror match 1v1s and he doesn't win all his fights against other classes and he plays since release and thinks tamer isn't so bad but he can't prove or show it so what else can it be besides just trolling

thejr likes this.
  5. 920

920 Ninetwenty Tamer 62 EU

Im sure its a joke to invite people to 1v1 you now that there's this insane GS advantage.Whats the point of fighting a mirror match if you literarly need twice the skills to kill someone.

Sidenote:

Does anyone else feel that theres been an increase in the times moonlight/lbp bug now since the air attack changes? I for one try my best not to use LBP anymore against any skill that has KD/AIR because ive noticed it almost always bugs.

Also , did the really **** up our q+shiftQ trap? Apparently if i do q+shiftq and the guy is trapped and i want to use moonlight then LBD , the LBD KD effect wont work. And if i do it the same i just remove moonlight from the equation the target will get KDed. What the actual ****? Moonlight stiffness counts even tho the target is already in the stun effect from pet Q bubble? Really...?

6. Kitala

So...your fighting them to change it back to just 1 combo wins all and never go outside the combo cuz any other move is pointless. Yea that sounds great...why don't you just put a giant A button where your keyboard is and press it over and over for the rest of your life cuz that's super fun. The changes are good. They'll tweak them over the next few months. Maybe they'll slide some repeat button press stuff in a future patch just for you so any challenge or thought required is gone.
    Maybe milking cows in game is a better idea for you.

7. Kuu

Kuu

Umm air attack changes is slated next week/patch....you're kinda off track here.

8. Monchizi

Well tamer is supposed to be an assasin right? And what do assasin do? Assasin are supposed to get in and quickly delete your target and then get out. So what these changes has done is to nerf all assasins ingame and tamer is one of the assasins that dosnt have stealth or fast dashes so what this dose is that its a huge nerf for tamers in any form outside 1v1.

It is a nerf in 1v1 to because tamers dosnt have anything els then dmg so When facing classes that can heal and stuff like that we are in a huge dissadvantege because the can just heal up the dmg we just did to them while tamers just jump around and loses Health all the time with nothing you can do about it.

#48 Monchizi, Apr 27, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
  9. 920

920 Ninetwenty Tamer 62 EU

No? They changed how Air interraction works last week too or when they did that? Apprently they activate supposedly with 100% chance and whatnot.

10. VorteX332

VorteX332 Tamer 61 EU

Ähm, no they didn´t . What you mean is an air smash, this has a 100% chance, but tamer has none , so we dont need to care for that. But i guess air smash was always 100%. They just showed us the numbers. And next week, they will change air attack dmg. It has now a 2,5 multiplier , the highest so far. And some classes have insane air attack dmg. Ours is nothing compared to kuno s/e cancel with absolute skills.

11. Shadowfibby

Shadowfibby Tamer 62 NA

Wizard best assasin class tp behind you while you're hitting someone else and one skilling you then tp away safely :) and he wasn't even aiming you, you just happened to be in his AOE

Syun likes this.
  12. rximmortal

How exactly Tamer fit the assassin class :D
    She has no burst and no stealth ( the minimum requirement for any assassin class )

LigtZ likes this.
  13. Von_Blaumark

For once in this thread I agree with rx. I think the devs themselves don't know what to do with the tamer class.

14. Monchizi

Well its the catoregy that she would fit in the best at but as you say she is missing so much to really count as an assasinclass. The real question then is what is she and what do she exale better then other classes at? Of none then isnt it just better to be a other class then tamer to really get the best you could get out of the class and alittle more?

15. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 62 EU

LF your character preset.

*cough cough*

Just wait for the balancing patches.

16. Kuu

Kuu

Well on that, vermillion-cancel-> Spinner is the big gun Tamer Air attack damage combo. Reason you see a lot of KR people do it. Though tamers don't need it...per se, since spinner also does down attack, just a few hits of it is air attack if I remember right, can't tell without a slow motion capture.

grab-bj deals a good amount of damage, but it's not something we'll cry over.