1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So Season Servers and Alts are great but?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Lii_Lii, Jun 3, 2020.

1. AlnilamE

If your BDO life is grinding and PvPing, then there's not much you can do with alts other than use them for bosses.

If it's not, then the sky is the limit.

2. Sheky

Sheky Ranger 62

444mhy.jpg

Factorial and Hondo_Lane like this.
  3. TwilightAngel

Militarized Subjugation System

A new system for your alternative characters are also in development.

To put it simply, it’s a system that will allow your alternative character to hire a group of mercenaries to subjugate monsters in a certain region of your choice.

It may seem similar to the system where you send out your workers to work. While workers were sent to gather and bring back resources Militarized Subjugation will allow you to send your alternative character, along with an army of mercenaries, to hunt and bring back items that you would usually obtain from monsters.

4. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

This is a system that I hope is never introduced to the game. There is far too much emphasis on and profit in afk activities already.

5. Fearless V

Fearless V Lahn 61 NA

It'll more than likely make it into the game. Because most players these days spend most of their time with afk activities than active ones.

Factorial likes this.
  6. Khondo

Only the people who hate playing the game. Kind of funny isn't it people who hate the game, keep playing it, or post on the forums.

Crimson_Scarlet and Factorial like this.
  7. Spartakatz

almost no profit worth mentioning anymore. are you living under a rock? fish and process etc became totally irrelevant, with gatherers and grinders making 250-300m/hr.

it used to be very good, but most people just don't care anymore.

8. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

I do not afk and as such really have no idea but there is still far too much afk possible for my liking. It is meant to be a game. How do you play a game by not actively playing it?

TucoRamires likes this.
  9. Fearless V

Fearless V Lahn 61 NA

So you are going to tell us that people who afk in BDO hate the game? That's some big brain logic right there?

10. Khondo

Well let's think about that then, why would you afk a game if you liked it? AFK money is OK, but noooooo where near as good as actively playing the game.

Now a player who likes the game can still afk play, but really only when they have real world comitments and they have plans to progress.

Nope I am pretty sure those players who afk BDO while playing another game don't really like BDO. They just can't make the decision to stop playing BDO. They have no willpower.

11. Fearless V

Fearless V Lahn 61 NA

Hmm I guess it may seem that way to someone who is self absorbed with a pretentious attitude. But what if people play a game for other reasons than you might play a game. But no that just can't be right? They have to just hate the game right? I guess people play afk mobile games because they hate games, right?

That fact that you think your personal way to play the game. Is the only to play the game, says a lot about you tho. Saying people have no willpower, because they don't play the way you think they should play. Sounds pretty ludicrous to me.

12. CurseOfDeath

Would be best if you could use them as companions for open world activity. Either an instance or if you could use them while grinding as a passive DPM buff.

TucoRamires likes this.