1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

so someone can stay lvl 49 forever and avoid pvp forever? is this fair ?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by MMoNoob, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Stabby

Because of this thread I'm hunting and killing all AFK horse levelers for the next month. You should have kept your mouth shut.

2. Andaro

Ambassador

Yes they can and no, it is not.

3. GreyRebel

GreyRebel DarkKnight 62 EU

no its not , cheating is someone who spend 30k $ and send you and your guild into oblivion

"
    so someone can stay lvl 49 forever and avoid pvp forever? is this fair ?"

What? Fair to who ? Like when you see a lvl 49 player you cant kill , you are like , oh darn it why the game is so unfair ?

4. Joungf

There are a lot of games where you can not even attack high level player outside safe zones because the player you want to attack has not activated PvP mode.
    So what?

Ѧ| Chaotic, Solitaire and Fearless V like this.
  5. Asterotis

D:< You Canadians leave those poor seals alone!

Akesuke and Fearless V like this.
  6. Columba

Lol. Learn To Share.

No one is griefing you. You are griefing yourself since YOU CHOOSE TO FLAG. Only YOU can makes you flag.

You have Arsha. It’s pretty empty. Case closed. Stop crying

Fine with me. I use a game mechanic called Elion’s tears and will NEVER LEAVE if I am there first. Checkmate

#106 Columba, Jul 1, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2019
    Ѧ| Chaotic, Solitaire and Fearless V like this.
  7. Rahnxah

:):):):):)

This is 2019. Who doesn´t yet has an overgeared twink to f*ck with people´s rotations?

:DGeeez, people, you are so funny, acting oblivious and stuff...

8. Columba

I agree. I won’t ever leave if you kill me. Working as intended. I want nothing changed.

Ѧ| Chaotic likes this.
  9. Hi... There are ways and ways to the solution of a problem, barbaric solutions aren't the best in 2019 really.

And btw I'm sorry about my reaction ik not all Canadians are the same, I was just shocked.

Fearless V likes this.
  10. NoisyBoy

Dunno why always see the same 2 or 3 guys pushing their opinions in karma threads but well.
    1. If someone pops a bell whatever the spot they have its theirs. Doesnt mean you can pop it and say: Hey! I popped a bell, get out cause i want x spot
    2. You lose almost 50k fighting ppl with same gear as you, so yes, should be lowered a little
    3. Ofc you should duel for spots, as myself i always have the rule of asking if he has any buff or how much time does he have left. And if he wants to duel for it, you doesnt answer then here comes the bum
    Dunno why u cant use your head, its a game and cant be compared to rl, but being polite to others is free so just mind yourselves. So much bs for a thread

#110 NoisyBoy, Jul 1, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
  11. Yulanda

Yulanda Sorceress 61

I really don't see the problem with this and why you are taking issue isn't clear.

At 49 even twinked out with your main's boss armour and a levelled set of boss weapons, no lv 49 character is a threat to you in any way. They're not out trying to grind Gahaz or Fogans because they simply aren't fast enough to make it worth the effort to travel there. They're not even "karma bombing" because they're not in anyone's rotation. They have no Awakening weapon or skills so are severely gimped in combat The only situation you would ever come into combat range of a lv 49 is if you were deliberately seeking them out in areas suitable to their level.

The PvP restriction is in place to allow people to learn their class without getting ganked by higher level players, and to allow lifeskilling to take place on a toon that is not viable for combat. If you choose to lifeskill at 49 you are locking down a character slot and restricting that toon's family fame contribution, so it isn't without penalty.

Perhaps if they ever turn the Stonetail Horse Ranch race track into a Safe Zone for afk horse training, and extend safe areas on beaches for afk fishing, then perhaps there will be no need to maintain and under 50 character. Until then it's the only way to avoid being griefed (and no, killing an afk fisher is not "pvp")

The significant majority of food, elixirs, horse gear, alchemy stones etc have all been produced by people who lifeskill, and what? You want the right to grief people not interfering with you in any way?

Did someone call you a mean name and they were only 49? Or did you go somewhere well below your level and get pissy because someone was actually trying to level up or do their quests?

Or are you so lonely that you feel you must force people to interact with you in a game, in a manner that they don't want to? You want to force PvP on everyone regardless of level so it makes you feel better?

12. Fearless V

Fearless V Ranger 61 NA

Do you need another shovel?

Your views in that post of yours. Is exactly why the system in place in BDO will not change in your kind's favor. If anything I see the system getting worst for your kind not better. It's the same reason why we have laws and regulations IRL. So beings of your kind have to think twice or more before taken negative action again another.

Precisely. I find it very telling of these beings personalities. When they ask and demand for things. Like being able to kill under lvl 50 beings or the abolishment of the karma system.

Columba, Solitaire and Yulanda like this.
  13. NoisyBoy

As i said if someone tells me: i have buffs or i want to do x there politely i dont mind to go, so i dont follow your reasoning. Well you have to feel manly there so i get it.
    What you dont get is that laws irl doesnt apply to games.that doenst mean you should disrespect ppl. Talking and finding a common ground its always the best. Ppl like you who think im right and all you guys who doesnt think like me are bad should just try to see things the other way. For me, as im stating my personal opinion. Guys who karmabomb mindlessly are equially guiltys as guys who flag and kill whoever they see grinding while claiming my spot without even asking for a duel.
    Almost never had any issues telling someone i have x buff time left thought

Eloka likes this.
  14. Micariel

Micariel Sorceress 61 EU

Because pvp snowflakes already asked that and have their own channel which, surprise surprise is rather empty than filled.

15. Durukuku

New people go to Arsha because it's empty, dude. I use the PvP server to get stuff done in heidel without having to worry about all the horses and people bogging down the game.

Solitaire and Columba like this.
  16. 2Cents

Obviously from an owners standpoint you would want your business model to force many of your customers into being losers, allowing them to be griefed (especially by your whales, hackers, no lifers, and cheaters).

This is a much better business decision than providing enough resources for everyone.

#keepthinkinglikeachild

Solitaire and Fearless V like this.
  17. Misantropo

revove the karma loss limit and the negative karma cap. -500k karma bomb incoming.

18. Fearless V

Fearless V Ranger 61 NA

[​IMG]

Solitaire, Lefteye and Amodin like this.
  19. Khondo

Once again it has to be stated, PVP is only a small part of BDO !!!!

Columba, Solitaire, Purr and 2 others like this.
  20. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

Imagine having issues with level 49’s....