1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So they forgot mystic in recent KR patch note again....

Discussion in 'Mystic' started by Notte, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Notte

Tfw I open global inven and got excited about changes I am going to see on mystic and the word mystic isn't even there.
    No changes to mystic for last 3 weeks D:<D:<D:<D:<D:<D:<D:<

#1 Notte, Jul 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  2. Larsframars

Really sad to be honest.. 267ap mystic here tired of using 3-4x combos and 2grabs to kill a 294dp. WHY can every class 1-2combo at this ap exept mystic? i have wiz 61, dk 61 and sorc 59. they all have 1shot possibilities.. Most classes exept magic resist classes 2 hit us with 267ap anyway.
    I would rather trade our magic dp against more dmg on some skills every day!

Wytchblades and Fantasma like this.
  3. Pan1

Use tickets to reroll other class. Mystic will never get buff. She is the most hated class ever created.

4. Mc Eggroll

Totally off topic but your account image matches this post very well lol.

5. Notte

luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul, I agree

6. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Mystic 61 EU

She has **** damage. And people calling her a tank is laughable. Musa's, mae, ranger, nin, kuno, valk can 2/3 shot me in full armour and dp accessories through super armour lul. If I run 250ap I hit like any other class at 200ap but I don't have the super armours or sustain anymore. GG Devs. Checking in once every few weeks now, nothing's changed and I have no faith they will fix her at all. Glad to be dropping money elsewhere than this trash game now ^^

I would be happy with,

SA on spiral torpedo, keep its cc
    SA on shift rmb in awaken and remove the cc, buff the number of hits it does so it can heal more and actually be worth using to trade.
    SA on hurricane kick.
    Make stun a stiff on rapid stream and remove knockback, leave float at the end.
    FG changed to SA on wave orb so she can engage in nodewars again and support.
    Damage buff on her "burst skills"
    Make crouching wolf 2sec cd again

But it'll never happen and given the state of other classes it wouldn't even be fair if she got that and they didn't get some extras too.
    Revert everything back to early this year and I'm thrilled. Old cc system made a lot more sense and classes could actually function..

Fantasma likes this.
  7. Rinzzler

......so make her op again? glad you aren't balancing classes.

Nagasaki, LigtZ and HurbY93 like this.
  8. Neutronux

Neutronux Mystic 61 EU

Nah... they would start ranting again.

I would vote for:
    Remove that odd magic resist (as it is used as an excuse currently as a legit compensation for pretty every weakness)
    Increase the damage to get on equal level than other classes

9. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Mystic 61 EU

They still rant so I hardly care about that tbh. And I wouldn't want the extra magic res removed, it's hardly higher than valks is and its part of why I rolled the class. So I could handle the neverending witchard aoe spam in large scale better.

10. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Mystic 61 EU

Make her functional again :o gasp how horrible.

11. Discordians

more damage can be good but down damage reduction

12. Oblit

I need your help. Been trying to find geared Mystics before I reroll my PEN weapons to Mystic. Can we duel?

I seriously doubt the damage will be bad at high AP. I have level 61 Mystic but the last time I played it was after JIN and before renown.

13. Asami

My damage is shittier than any other class I have played and I die just as fast now....

Of course they will cater to witches/wizards for a few weeks cause some of their abilities couldn't one shot anymore and they cried.

Why PA no care about their little fisters.

14. Catastigma

deserved. Every mystic player deserve to be tortured during one thousand years on the Torture room of Nazarick.

15. MitchDaDon

16. Kusaragii

Seems Mystic gameplay didn't change that drastically. Most Mystics I've spoken to say Mystic is actually more balanced now as opposed to before and actually prefer this. But I'm not a Mystic player so...

Also, that player must have been hella geared.

#16 Kusaragii, Jul 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
  17. Srich

mikalise is 262 or 267 ap not sure if with rce or not...to be honest he killed a bunch of plebs and did some ks...ppl thinks that if a mistic overgeared kills a bunch of plebs in rbf then mistic is broken... Mistic damage is among the lowest in game but her kit is very usefull in 1 v 1 or mass...vacum skill and the slows do the work

Pkmdz likes this.
  18. irrelevant

irrelevant Pixelstorm Tamer 62 EU

he's also incredibly unskilled

imagine if it was someone that can play the game on a high level and has the gear

i don't understand what patch notes do people want for mystics except for them to remove the vacuum, lmao

Mesuka likes this.
  19. Srich

If a mistyc wanna be somehow relevant on pvp then he must have at least 262 ap..and still will have a weak da
    i know but tbh there is no need of "skill" to play mistic... Removing the pull will result in a second mass reroll fron mistic to something else because gameplay is very poor and boring xD since the only fun thing is to bug ppl on the pull xD

20. Laih