1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So they forgot mystic in recent KR patch note again....

Discussion in 'Mystic' started by Notte, Jul 5, 2018.

1. esyr

2. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

but they are "balancing" classes on high ap when you buy alot of artisans and make gear! :D

they dont care about "balance" on low f2p/doesnt wallet level :D

3. esyr

Man those post about mystic complain are hilarious class is broken.Dunno what they want to found in the kr patch note while even some mystic player(who actually are good at the game and not complitly apes) say that class is broken.

4. Srich

if mistic is broken then ninja kuno and zerker what are?

5. esyr

Ninja kuno best classes atm,but mystic is right after them,zerker is kinda fine.

6. Srich

ya mistic is fine with at least 262 ap

7. Notte

8. Prim nw

This thread lmao, u can be happy there where no changes to mystic lately. If there will be any changes then that will be nerfs, and those will be here soon enough as they milked u fotm monkeys far to long.

WhySoSeeryus likes this.
  9. Srich

take it easy bro they buffed maewha this month next buff comes next year

10. Renu

How is mystic FoTM atm? I mean, it used to be when it first got released but i don't see how it is now. Go check the marketplace, there are even TET weapons just sitting there.

11. Srich

the thing is that pruim is used to duel with mistics that have 275/279 ap so yeah with that ap the class is kinda fine... but still other classes with same ap melts ppl 2x faster the mistics

12. Prim nw

Lmao, 265 ap isn't enough apperently for u, yet ur from the guild that calls me so gearcarried that i can 1v10 ur guildies.. with 265 ap xD

Mystic is Fotm and OP atm, next to ninja/kuno is it by far the strongest class. I have no idea how people can even deny this..

Shastalya and namnam030 like this.
  13. esyr

Yea i dont know how come ppl can ask mystic buff...just look the last eu
    tournament u gotta have a mystic in the group for carry on,and there is not even high geared mystic :D

14. Notte

SHOW ME YOUR REPUTATION, joke, but you'd better play mystic yourself and reach a good level of this class before you make any prejudiced comments on this class.

15. Srich

indeed 265 for me is not enought thats why i have 275.. I never said that u are gear carried cuz when i think to pruim in my mind you are the dude who had 253 ap while training with ppl 267+ and thats very impressive. Mistic is not op anymore of corse its in a good spot just like striker but if we talk about dps she is the lowest dps class. The only time our skills do nice damage is when we use the 3 shards for the dragon.
    P.S. A 265 ap maewha do almost twice the damage of a 275 ap mistic... And u know i play both classes and a maewha cant complain about dps..

16. Corsairpro

I saw your mystic video when you were at 267ap, and you are very skilled and use mystic efficiently. seemed to me that you had no any problem competing people with those gears( i also know that you blew up gears and now you have lower ap)

my question is, even at the time when you had 267 ap on mystic, did you still feel that mystic damage is that low and she still needs a buff regardless of how many other strength she has ? ( CC,mobility. tankiness( although, her tankiness is nothing against 260ap plus players )

I feel more like, it is not the fault of mystic. more like those renown score and AP scaling makes this game's pvp one shot fiesta nowadays. unless you have a lot of DP and evasion.

I still remember that Devs oneday said that they are planning to reduce overall PvP damage because they want battles to sustain a bit more than now.
    and if that happens, damage issue will be normalized thus Mystic damage problem will be gone. perhaps.

the thing is that Mystic has a lot of strength even now, she is actually still the one of the strongest classes in the game ( combining PvE efficiency and stuff)
    so simply buffing mystic's damage output would make her op again and then people would start complaining the class being too op, meaning it would make another reason to nerf mystic to the state which is worse than now lol i don't want that to happen.

but they could probably revert back PvP damage nerf which was applied back to when mystic was too op( when she still had SA and heal on torpedo) it was 4.7% to 8 % maximum i remember.

also, I want second rabam ( which gives accuracy buff) to have SA, then remove CC from that.
    because having CC on that skill is literally opposite of the design of the skill.and then remove rage hammer SA, so it can balance out

17. Notte

That video only showed mystic's utility, but when I fight a group of players that are over 560 renown I can't do much, I can't get close due to how op ranged attack and ranged debuff are in this game, even if I make it getting close, I won't even be able to do chip damage to them considering their renown bonus dr and everyone is fully buffed. I'd say mystic's performance is average or below in siege or top tier group fights without 269ap.

Forget what devs said, they kept doing opposite things, renown was introduced to reduce pvp damage and make pvp more sustainable, but they also brought bonus ap(apparently they got some complains about how hard it is to break softcap while damage gain is not noticeable) which make people with lower gear getting one shot more easily than ever and they can't kill people with more gear even if they are more skilled.

#37 Notte, Jul 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  18. Corsairpro

hi thanks for your insight,

yeah all in all renown score is a bit too much. before renown, we could fight 270ap as 250ap with any class just fine. now beating 270 ap with 250ap is almost impossible.

what class do you think perform good even at 240-250ap range nowadays ?

19. Notte

sorc, ninja, kuno, zerker, striker, maehwa, valks(after double vaccum patch and dmg buff tomorrow)

#39 Notte, Jul 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  20. Corsairpro

yeah valk got a big buff. wonder how valk will be from tomorrow ; D