1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So we can do PEN attempt for 500mil

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Decem, Aug 29, 2018.

1. Decem

In case you can snipe 5 costumes. Because it makes sense to invest 500mil to get 1.1bil.

Either rise costumes to 218mil or reduce crons from 218 to 100ish.

Its obvious PA adjusted number of crons you get from melting costume to our market limit (5 per week).
    5*218 = enough crons to get 1 pen attempt.

But this is really silly.

2. Sawaruna

no, its same for all other versions
    if anything it will be buffed to be even more crons and valks in the future when the game expands
    etc like how sea with mediah patch started with only 10 valks per costume box

3. Heart_Bleed

"when the game expands" he says.

iller, Kusaragii and GamePois0n like this.
  4. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61

Unfortunately it has "expands" or has expanded...Their psychiatrist have been working overtime to take advantage of gambling addiction, while the lawyers have evaded the laws against it.

For example the training guide is a straight up port from the mobile game of afk grinding to keep you logged on..Think about it for more then a second.

Hint: Taking advantage of addiction.

JM likes this.
  5. Heart_Bleed

6. WelshSteel

Two Point Hospital just released (theme hospital 2), I know there is other reasons why BDO going down but i'm just sayin!

7. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61

upload_2018-8-30_9-10-37.png

Most important number are players above level 56. Insurance for if any white knights try to claim steam numbers do not matter. This also does not factor accounts with multiple 56+ chars, or AFK players as well.

iller likes this.
  8. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

It honestly isn't going to matter how much spend, silver or cash, RNG will still play a factor. Even the mightiest whale can still fork out a couple grand and fail every time.

Wonder how they're going to feel when they do that.

Instead of the current topics against the Cron Costume issue, we should focus our energy on the Caphras System, and methods of obtaining Caphras materials, that is to say, instead of applying negative pressure on "the issue", apply positive pressure on the requested system.

9. AlnilamE

For the Umpteenth time, that stat (from the 1-year anniversary) is *characters* over 56, not *players*. At that point, I think I had at least 6 characters at 56, and so did many others that were leveling multiple classes to their awakenings. Plus, getting to 56 is much easier these days, so I wouldn't consider that a meaningful statistic at all anymore.

10. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61

You do not realize it..But you just agreed with me.

11. Elza

Elza Sorceress 62 EU

Because I posted it elsewhere, and It fits here too;

"It's bad, really really bad now, alot of people aren't going to spend on Crown stones anymore, but rather on costumes...
    The real problem is that the money won't go out of the game, but it literally transfers to another account; where are the taxes? Put like 50% on those costumes, then raise the price of pearl items slightly higher of those of crown stones.

This way it would still be a win&win situation for everyone; currency goes out of the economy, the seller gets his 100 mil, the players get valks as a bonus, and for those who don't like sniping for hours or pay a slightly increased price for getting additional valks, they just buy crown stones for 1 mil each. 200mil for costumes with todays amounts in-game currency, should be nothing at all, also for everyone willing to buy a whole set just for the looks.

Please learn how to deal with your game economy before implementing trash! Our game has way to much money which has to disappear..."

12. AlnilamE

I realized it as I was posting. :-)

13. SkullMonkey

that's only costumes sold on the MP... you can buy as many as you want directly for yourself to melt.

14. That’s the problem. 500m is a few days grind or 1/2 week casual lifeskilling. Why are we basically gifting Cron attempts by selling costumes on the market?

The Cron to MP price ratio needs to be equal.

I gift to whom I choose. I don’t need to also do it over the MP.

15. ManlyBeard

Looks like a picture of blades warrior ....

Two stats one warrior

Kynreaa and Factorial like this.
  16. SkullMonkey

Heh so that's telling... that means there are under 45k active players playing BDO in NA.... that's eye opening. There are many players with multiple level 56+ toons so we're looking at a playerbase that is probably between 20-30 million players.... that's funny. RIP BDO lol

17. Factorial

took me a second to realize...then laughed my ass of irl. this made my day

you, sir, get all the cupcakes.

ManlyBeard likes this.