1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So, when are we going to get Awakeningsession, where we will only have to use our awakening weapon?

Discussion in 'Valkyrie' started by Kenwulf, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Kenwulf

When?

Éternel and ODB3698 like this.
  2. Mjollnir

Won't really change much :D just a new animation for CS and buffs. Maybe losing ST may hurt a bit, expecially for PvE, but I can accept it, for some protected movement and better AoE (maybe covering also our back).

Intriguing scenario thou....

ODB3698 likes this.
  3. Kenwulf

If it got the treatment that the main hand skills got for succession (extra dmg and protection, new nicer aniimations and functionality), it would be pretty great. We could get SA back on spear etc.

Mjollnir likes this.
  4. Legacina

Legacina Valkyrie 63 EU

What are you guys complaining. our buff comes next week. just gotta spend 9k pearls thats all it takes.

after you got that you will get 2 Knockdown, 7s cd, super armor, high range grabs.
    more protected cc's than unprotected ones. no stamina problems.
    Iframes. a disengage. dmg. everything. :D

you only lose pa and heals. but pa is 5 mins anyway so **** that. and every guild has 20 witchzards for heals anyway.

it hurts how obviously overpowered they wanna make guardian. so absolutely retarded.
    but its unfair for us to have SA on spear and promptness? or any kind of protected cc? i remind everyone. that we have one. and its garbage.
    its unfair for us to have an iframe?
    its unfair for us to have 2 skills that deal decent dmg while the rest deals **** all even with 290ap.

guardian would look perfectly balanced. if this one dude (and yes its one ****ing dude that does the whole balancing(or not) btw, ONE)
    if classes wouldve gotten changed to the point where they can compete with Ninjas, Sorcs, Archers etc.
    there wouldve bin no need to nerf them. if they just wouldve made some classes more viable. some that can counter these classes. but nope. nerf nerf nerf. and 2 years into this new bulls... cc system and many classes are still ****ed.

ODB3698 likes this.
  5. Kenwulf

Well, I am gonna roll a guardian for sure cause I really like the aesthetics. :D But idk. Based on the videos I saw about her, valkyrie just seems stronger. (Well, succession valkyrie. I used to hate valk main hand with a passion, but the new succ skills are just too good.) The only thing that might make guarding usable is her two iframes. But everything else seems too slow to be useful. Other classes will just nuke her down while she casts one skill. The damage just seems lackluster compared to how slow the skills are. But we will see when she goes live.

6. Legacina

Legacina Valkyrie 63 EU

as if slow skills ever were a problem for witch and wizard. top classes since forever. but they dont have so much mobility.
    if valk wouldnt have Heals and PA. she would be completly obsolete with guardian release. no matter if shes faster or not. the amount of Protected cc's that have insane range she has makes up for that slow movement. besides that she has iframes. so you can react alot later to an engage than on valk.
    also dont think there are any good infos out yet. we dont know what ap people played at etc.
    and honestly. just run 80-100% grab resistance. ive been running 70 for a long while now and it helped alot. unless its **** like zerker or warrior.
    i would be running more but since Resistance seems to be important for valk thanks to our bad protection that has 200 holes in it.
    and if youre not above 316 DP at this point youre doing something wrong. especially on block classes.

also something noone tested yet is if she has reduced dmg in SA's
    i also dont think they really tried of if she has some good cancels. or some mechanic you need to use to make her do more dmg etc.
    People are dumb. They just look up guides and then think they know it all. never paying atention to their gameplay. if something goes wrong. the guide was bad not them, not getting that they are doing something bad or wrong.

Besides even if shes not insane for 1v1. shes gonna be a beast in large scale with the amount of range and cc she has

7. sthammack57

sthammack57 LedHammack Lahn 62 NA

First time i ever heard this being suggested. Most classes wouldn't benefit without a major reworking but who knows.....

8. Kenwulf

Well, I hope she will be good. :D She looks really cool. But I am still not convinced. Her dmg numbers are big, but she barely has 100% crit skills.. Although, now to think about it, she can stack crit chance. Hm... interesting. :D Maybe she will be good after all. Although her awekening doesn't seem to have a lot of protection.

9. Éternel

Éternel Ranger NA

I would love this for ranger or maehwa, have not played my valkyrie too much though.

10. Artorias_Dusk

I am warrior and I would LOVE a reworked awakening. I don't want anything op, just fixed SA, stronger hitting skills so that awakening is not behind succession anymore. And maybe a general nerg to all successions, because you know.

11. Legacina

Legacina Valkyrie 63 EU

Succession is just one big mistake. some are utter garbage. youre asking yourself why did they even bother. and some are so broken. there is no point playing awak.
    most of them are so braindead to play

and well. guardian and not having enough crit on skill. now look at valk skills and tell me how many full 100% crit skills we have. right almost non. at least on not a single one where it would actually be nice to have 100% crit. so you wouldnt need to use that awfull unprotected prebuff every 7 seconds
    +5 Crit 20% Crit chance add on. the passive she has, probably has some skill that gives her a 20-30% critbuff. stack that up and guardian is good to go.

ODB3698 likes this.
  12. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

what it really matter when 90% of the people are doing life skill and does not matter what ap you have

13. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Just buff all skills and call it a PVXsession revamp lol