1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So when are we gonna talking about the cash shop....

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by WinterMilla, Jun 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Kurano

Kurano Kurano Berserker 62 NA

Get milked and like it.

p2w shouldnt be cheap.

2. Escapism

because thats the law of equivalent exchange, something of equal value has to be sacrificed to create something new.

[​IMG]

3. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 61 EU

There is no illusion, every player that plays bdo should be an adult cause Terms of Service say so, soo... If you are an adult and still fall for these illusions, go see a medic.

4. Escapism

1. bdo is pegi 16.
    2. Age has nothing to do with "being an adult".
    3. A medic wont help you if you're seeing illusions.
    4. age has nothing to do with "falling" for illusions or just being easily mislead.
    5. You contradict yourself by saying "there is no illusion" and "if you fall for these illusions", either there are or there arent.
    6. What you are referring to are hallucinations, or "delusional perceptions" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucination), where an individual would perceive something incorrectly or different than others or something which doesnt exist. This would often be because of a medical condition.
      • Except that in this case, the majority of people agrees with him on the intentionally delusional cash shop practices. That makes YOU the one in need of seeing a "medic", as you might suffer from hallucinations.
    7. The Terms of Service also says "thou shall not exploit".

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  5. zeezero

It's an industry problem at this point although BDO epitomizes the issue. They have fine tuned the microtransactions to an incredibly disgusting level. But almost every other game is just as bad. There is so much stupid complacency about this and the "I'm fine with it crowd" who basically allow this to happen.
    Gone are the days when you just bought a game and played it. Or paid a single sub and got everything in the game.
    I have to pick my battles on this garbage, so I am hoping that some of the gambling and loot box laws will actually have some teeth. At least we can keep them from the most predatory practices.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  6. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 61 EU

M8, you are between gamers, if someone is made to spend money without a purpose he deserves it. If you are stupid you deserve to lose money.
    Also your talk to be smart ain't working, stop trying to defend stupid people.

7. Taeshien

You know who ACTUALLY controls price? You do, by not opening your wallet (same collectively for the entire playerbase). I get that there is P2W elements there and yes they would make more sales if their transaction sizes were smaller, but YOU control how much you spend.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  8. Yuusayn

Honestly your not even gonna dent this whole thing, by now theres plenty of whales that spend money on new classes, and not to mention i can probably guarantee they make just enough in the artisans that they sell, at this point not even worth it, micro transactions aren't going away and this game is long past caring about changing that