1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So... when EU/NA wipe?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Thranduil, Oct 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Sounds to me like they said..Negotiations failed.

You belive If Kakeo thinks they are owed money, they will freely give PA their data? Kakeo is not doing such a fine job despite your resistance to this fact.

Ruffe likes this.
  2. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Here is the chicken, Pearl Abyss.
    Here are its eggs: Russian servers, NA servers, and private ones..Seems private ones outlasted even the official Russian ones.

Ruffe likes this.
  3. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

If for one second you think devs are Seeing this then,
    1. They Agree with us and know this may happen, or
    2. This thread would have been closed awhile ago.

So your threats of no longer whaling are falling on deaf ears.

4. TucoRamires

Such bad loosers,Gamenet is dead,they won't survive this.

#104 TucoRamires, Oct 13, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
  5. Reventon

If this happened here, I would do full charge back of every purchase in this game since launch.

Ruffe and Tvvin like this.
  6. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

The employees wont survive, their CEO/owner is off on a yacht somewhere not caring.

#106 Kynreaa, Oct 13, 2018
    Ruffe likes this.
  7. PartyMaker

Hi, everyone!
    This is a disaster just happened on our side lol... Honestly we are all happy here and f&^k gamenet.
    Cheers from mother Russia! We all coming to you for now!

Ruffe, Factorial and Thelemna like this.
  8. Dworkin Barimen

I don't think ,that many players who have been supporting this game ,from the get go would ,come back if this happens to us.I for one am moving on for sure.I didn't invest 3 years of my life to watch them go down the drain due to DATA dispute,if the game dies on its own,i would be fine,but this no way.

Ruffe and Tvvin like this.
  9. PartyMaker

true true... very true...

our guild is coming to eu servers for now

btw if wipe on eu servers going to happened this will be around march 2019, but as somebody already said kakao is their subsidiary so more likely its not.

#109 PartyMaker, Oct 13, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2018
  10. HayamaLinnus

If there is going to be a legit server switch over, we should be hearing soon about an opt-in procedure to consent to the transmission of user data to a 3rd party to comply with EU's GDPR (privacy law). This should happen a few months in advance of the server shutdown/contract expiration date.

If we hear nothing then that either means PA is going to retain kakao as their publisher or they are going to pull the same crap they did on gamenet.

If PA is smart, then they won't do the same they did with gamenet since that would pretty much be company suicide and will open the company up to major lawsuits.

Ruffe likes this.
  11. Fearless V

Fearless V TranscendentSoul Witch NA

Sounds like that. LOL

I had to deal with nearly the same with Paragon. They tell us game is good and moving on. Then less than a month later they tell us that they are shutting the game down. But being that Epic Games is a western team. They offer and actually gave us a refund with no issues.

Moral of the story. Don't buy Korean! Buy Western!

#111 Fearless V, Oct 13, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2018
    Ruffe likes this.
  12. jp35351Returns

except, you know, if you buy a car, it's yours forever.
    you don't NEED to plate/tab the car to drive on the streets, that's like your premium fee.. the car, once paid for, is yours forever. if you choose to let it rust into the ground, or drive it daily, turn it into a drifter or drag car is entirely + your choice,. it's yours, you paid for it. it now belongs to the buyer, it is owned property. this is different as when you sign up, you agree that you're only accessing something else someone else owns, and are paying for usage rights...

United_Strafes likes this.
  13. Nyanpi

Every time this company surprises me again of its incompetence. This is like a comedy sketch of the best kind.

Localisation gone, Database gone, transaction history gone. Jesus I can't breath, they probably spend as much time in making the contract as they spend on balancing their game.

Assilma, Kusaragii, Ruffe and 3 others like this.
  14. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 63 EU

more like this is 99% reason behind, russian region gives almost no profit to PA.

15. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Wow..This is another level of white knighting, from a foreigner even...May as well wait for the Xbox 1 release if you are so dedicated to getting ripped off.

#115 Kynreaa, Oct 13, 2018
    Ruffe likes this.
  16. Alicia Dominica

Well, never really been paying attention to the russian version, but if they do indeed not get their progress transferred, this is way past where I personally draw the line. No way I would re-start from scratch - hell, I'm not usually the one to speak in favor of chargeback, but this is what I would try to do with as many recent pearl-purchases as possible.

That said, I do hope that the majority of (former) russian players has the dignity to move on to another MMO rather than re-starting on the new server run by PA. They really don't deserve your time or money any longer.

Maginha, Kusaragii, Factorial and 5 others like this.
  17. Lachdanan

this a wise man here

Ruffe likes this.
  18. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 63 EU

19. Rayin

I wonder how much is "too much" for a company that opened a Premium Server and developed one of the most subtle and intrusive Cash Shop for a buy to play.

They care so much about their playerbase, we've seen in it in our versions, oh well.

Ruffe likes this.
  20. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

Yeah, as if any business doesnt have to think about costs, nah its only PA - every other company WOULD GLADLY PAY insane prices for their LOVELY PLAYERBASE. What world are you living in?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.