1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

so who's gonna compensate me for the dc's on b6 now doing shepherd boy event?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by FamousAzzkicker, Apr 4, 2018.

1. SexyNoona

Yes

#21 SexyNoona, Apr 4, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
  2. Columba

You'll get NOTHING AND LIKE IT! Judge Smayles, Caddyshack 1982

Nitari likes this.
  3. Lukasz

i spotted a retard lefty

FamousAzzkicker likes this.
  4. Malnixis

heaven forbid Kakao actually fix anything or make a real SERVER improvement that is actually real and not pixels on a screen in the shape or words.
    they are too embarrassed to comment on anything within a time frame that is acceptable or do anything right 1st-10th time. they are lucky some of us arnt their share holders. im sure some of us would be putting their nuts in a vice

5. ambyentlight

They bairly do compensations now as it admits there is fault with the server and it goes like this:

Kakao have a set quota for reports on lag before they have to compensate server.

under quota means they just blame your isps and say either change isp or try some free vpn trials.

Most people have grown used to the server issues and thus report things less and that makes Kakao think wow the server problem seems to be fixing itself and we don't need to do a thing or spend a dime.

Yeps the lack of people reporting issues results in less compensation serverwide like was given oftern in older days, reason again I say is people are nolonger reporting it as often as they once were.

taylos likes this.
  6. FamousAzzkicker

nah its just a meme, cause kakaogames said a week or so ago, that they had a siege monitoring team, that said that eu is completely fine, and it lagged for months actually XD, and noone cared.
    so people laughed about kakaos response.

7. Isteria

8. Platinia

i have seen the Wolfes from down under (:

Attached Files:

9. elephantgrey

Wow, people complaining about the April 1st event...

10. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

Since when is time free?
    Actually one of the most valuable things in univresum....

taking your time to do something is not free.

Isteria likes this.
  11. residente

So you walk into a bar, order your food and in the meantime they bring you some snack to eat while you're waiting. But that snack wasn't good and gave you stomachache and diarrhea, you run to the bathroom and when you finish you ask the manager for compensation and one of the other customers answers: compensate for something you have gotten for free, nice joke. mimimi much

This is how some of you whiteknights sound. The fact that we got something for "free" doesn't mean we can accept being screwed by the servers every day. I didn't even attend the sheperd event because I knew how much of a clusterfuck it was, but I couldn't do my daily non-afk activities because the whole world was lagging.
    Can't I complain about that either?

Ridiculous.

LordBrasca likes this.
  12. T800

#32 T800, Apr 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  13. Wylph

Wylph Ninja 62 EU

I've done the event twice without dc in bal6 eu, obv. a bit of lag due to the huge amount of people, which turns into no lag when the limiter for characters kicks in.

14. AzureStarz

AzureStarz AzureStarz DarkKnight 63

I've done the event 6 days and only got loot once xD

15. Lacea

So just because a restaurant is crowded does that mean that you are going to get a bad service?
    That's the difference between a good and a bad restaurant.
    If the restaurant is full is because they set enough seats for people and cause they can (or think) deal with all those customers at once. Everyone deserves a good service and good food, because even if the snack was free, you are going to end up paying for the whole meal.

16. LordBrasca

LordBrasca LordBrasca Ninja 61 EU

it's not even "for free", you literally had to go there at X time and wait for the wolves to spawn while doing nothing. Also, in europe they spawn at around 1:00/2:00 AM as someone else already said (depending on the zone you are living in), you literally had people who didn't get hours of sleep just to take part in the event, to get in exchange absolutely nothing but just frustration.

Still it's hilarious the whiteknight's concept of the "It's free so it's never bad" :)

taylos likes this.
  17. Daddy_Please

I went once, lag fest. Decided I could make more money grinding valencia mobs instead of doing the event...
    Server wide lag, mobs going invis, skills not working, pots not being consumed, delays of about 4 seconds.
    Dc'd about twice in total nothing worth crying over.

Daddy-Please
    uhh... I'm a Sorc now.

taylos likes this.
  18. T800

#38 T800, Apr 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2018