1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response So you cannot do multiple seasonal characters even with the black spirit pass?

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Cosmic Soul, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Cosmic Soul

I guess the pets are ok but it seems kind of pointless to pay for a 3 months pass your only going to play once for 3 hours, no this should be far better they could of easily made this better.

2. MisterJoy

Spirit pass in a nut shell is a discount on pearl items.

3. GM Kermit

Game Master

Hey there!
    I'm sorry to hear you're disappointed with our Black Spirit Pass :( We're always looking for feedback on the various mechanics and features of BDO so we will pass on your message to the department in charge of future updates and content.

Thank you for remaining patient with us and I hope you continue to enjoy your adventure!

4. Cosmic Soul

No problem I really hope you guys open up better pve options, 3 months is a long time and rerolling would attract more people lets find that happy balance of happy gamers and happy devs:)

#4 Cosmic Soul, Jul 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
  5. Cosmic Soul

I meant attrack more not me fixed.

6. Yulanda

Yulanda Sorceress 61

As long as the Season Goal/Pass rewards and Fughar's rewards are once per account, I see no harm in being able to roll a second seasonal beyond the EXP boost. If you wanted to restrict people pumping out a bunch of easy 61's simply have it that only on Seasonal character can graduate above 58 and the rest will graduate at 58 if they have reached or gone over that level.

I'd like to see a "Seasonal" server specifically for existing players so we can opt in a 61+ for a 3 month EXP boost because damn the grind is real :D

7. Neoyoshi

Neoyoshi Neoyoshi Sorceress 61 NA

There is a Daily at the end of the Season challenges that gives a shining shakatu box, so if you complete the challenges, you get 3 months worth of boxes if you pick it up every day.

That in itself is not nothing. The Season pass just gives you more stuff with each challenge, and it's mostly cashshop stuff.

I guess the point i am trying to make is, don't take the reward so lightly and think this is something one can only enjoy briefly; besides, Seasonal content is supplemental to your main character- the bigger picture is making gear progression a bit easier for you on the main servers.

#7 Neoyoshi, Jul 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
  8. Cosmic Soul

Its not that I do not see it as rewarding to some degree, I am just stating its a bit short for a pve goal as the game lacks in pve already.

9. Reywhisper

Nothing is stopping you from deleting your seasonal char and start over. Season char deletion tkaes 3 minutes.