1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Solution: INTERNAL SERVER ERROR. (Daum Cash Issue)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Ravare, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Ravare

Some of us were running into the issue today where you tried to recharge your Daum Cash from the Pearl Shop. When you went to pay either through paypal etc, you would get a page that read "Internal Server Error" and you could not complete the transaction.

Solution: Go to the BDO website, if you are logged in, log out. Then log back in on the website. Make your Daum Cash purchase from the website not in the shop. And it should work that way. My guess is they have some server routing issue from the cash shop to the website.

Ghoon likes this.
  2. Ghoon

Your soluton worked for me. Thanks!

3. Vhera

...or stop buying pearls til they fix servers and listen to the community?!?

N0tl0c likes this.
  4. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

...or start buying pearls til they fix servers and listen to the community?!?

5. N0tl0c

why are you buying pearls? when they dont fix the servers?

#5 N0tl0c, Jul 2, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
    Vhera likes this.
  6. AlnilamE

The thing is, that happens to me when I'm buying pearls via the website because Paymentwall doesn't play nicely with Chrome. (And even though I'm using Paypal, it still makes Paymentwall check the purchase or something.

7. Ravare

Yea I am a mature adult and understand these fixes take time.

Not sure what your issues are with the game, but mine aren't bad enough to be boycotting anything.

Whatever your personal issue is, take it somewhere else.

8. Vhera

Ok "mature adult". Yeah these issues take time, it's already been 2 months since these lags been happening and they made way more than enough money to at the very least rent a server. But you would of known that if you used your mature adult brain and look around and see that it's a community issue based on the several dozen threads of lag complaints and steam complaints. White knight more please.