1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Solution to abuse and exploits of golden bells (probably)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ferdiii, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Snacx

have u read the post?

2. nefarie

There have been more then a few times I would have rang a bell but didn't because everyone swarms to that server. I like the idea that the bell is for people who are on the server when it rang or have a bell that you can ring for your guild. A guild bell would be awesome.

3. Julohr

In that case a rando bell spawn would be more appreciable

4. nefarie

I've had to leave behind my bell because a huge group of people (from a guild everyone loves to hate) spawned in and although I'm a witch and I can farm quickly, I can't out-farm a group.

I'm certain there are a lot of people like me who *could* rings bells but chose not to.

5. Alterist

Senior Volunteer Moderator

Has already been implemented in Korea. Can be bought from the Guild Shop, although the price is at 1 billion silver for a single use.

6. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush Juicey_Lemon Witch 60 NA

How is it selfish. Say you popped a bell and people come take your spot because bell server...... its the other way around.

nefarie likes this.
  7. Julohr

Yes
    1 billion cost.

8. nefarie

[​IMG]

9. residente

You purposely use an item that gives a high XP boost to an entire channel, knowing the consequences, you have no right to complain if people come to your channel to show you gratitude and make good use of your hard earned Bell.

And lets not even discuss about "your" and "my" spot.

10. Tjaranis

the problem is that it only hits that one server imho (should be all channels imho).

i think that cashshop XP items, in general, should hit everyone; that makes people happy, it makes it fairer (less p2w impact) and it promotes a feeling of positive whenever someone uses one (more than the alternative if you insist on allowing such items existence)

11. WhySoSeeryus

how opinions change, eh? :D :D :D

12. Julohr

The problem is that those bells cost Loyalty or Pearls or Silver (guild bell)
    Some might have issues to share to EVERYONE
    I 100% prefer to share what I bought to some friends/guildies or as decent it is - a server.

Every servers ? Come on- I was on those discord bell alert.
    Any bells ?
    Any bells ?
    Someone buy bells !
    Share !
    Come on! Push a Bell ?

And EU discord server is badly management - fake bells - players unable to read 5 lines suggesting them TO NOT POST ANY THINGS ELSE in #bell

So yeah I still prefer some kind of private / restricted bells buffs.

edit: and I forgot that sometimes the bell owner got contested / pked wasting him previous minutes of HIS OWN bell.