1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Solution to guild sea monster payout exploits

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by NVG, Jun 22, 2018.

?

Should this be implemented?

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    30.2%
  2. No

37 vote(s)
    69.8%
  1. NVG

NVG

Implement a system similar to the magnate debuff ... where you get less and less silver the more items that you sell to the guild shop.

2. ambyentlight

Kakao aint gonna do a thing now they are partnered with a known exsploiter of many mmos Bladeboques.

3. Elza

Elza Sorceress 63 EU

Everyone can do seamonster hunting, it doesn't take rng carried gear depended skills to achieve that, wake up already. There is no need to nerf seamonster hunting, only if people exploit it by using hacks, this is what causes severe problems. If you want to make money, go chop some trees, make your self a ship and join a damn seahunter guild..... It s not like u need 600GS for that!

4. SKYMARK

How does that justify the.....nvm

I'm speechless once more :O

Draconnix likes this.
  5. PandoraRose

The exploit was fixed, move on with your life(or what little you may have) and find some new topic to cry or troll about. The bread is stale.

6. Jollyblue

Can't tell if troll. There are literally guilds who hunt sea monsters instead of dealing with the &$*@ show that is node wars. To restrict the amount of players that could hunt just hurts guild activity and participation.
    upload_2018-6-22_8-31-27.png

Smileybones, iller and Pook600 like this.
  7. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

LOL, those guys are so jealous of others getting rewards for what they don't do that suggesting de-buffs for sea hunters

Smileybones and Pook600 like this.
  8. Drakias

Drakias Ninja 61 NA

This doesn't even make sense. The more you contribute to your guild the less you earn? What about people that sell excess siege items back to the guild shop to free up inventory spaces after a war?

9. Isteria

how about we implement a cap to how much silver you can grind per day, the more you grind the less you get. cut the crap already

10. NVG

NVG

Do you even have any idea what is happening right now with this game?
    Let's allow hackers to speedhack on boats and kill seamonsters using alt accounts and then let them exploit the guild payout feature by giving huge payouts to their main accounts.

This can apply only to the items that have no use in the game, but are sold for pure silver, like the sea monster drops which are worth 100mil/piece.

#10 NVG, Jun 22, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2018
  11. SKYMARK

The thing about Guild payout is not an "EXPLOIT" if a cheater is involved. A cheater is a cheater.

"Yoooo disable PVP because CHEATERS teleport me in the sky and I fall to my death."

Guild funds are not an issue, the cheaters are.

Cheaters make things easier for them to make money : Guild funds, Grinding, Sea Monsters, PVP . ETC

IT ALL REVOLVES AROUND CHEATERS. STOP TRYING TO ALTER GAME MECHANICS.

12. Jollyblue

This x 10000. Seeking out fixes for speed hacking in general is what you should be fighting for, not changing up mechanics that are NOT currently broken. Again, they are not broken just because a cheater can abuse it. The cheater is the issue here, so how do we banish them?

Pook600 likes this.
  13. SKYMARK

I have finally figured out why people where crying about, and it was right under my nose. Dunno why I was so blind.

The game mechanics were ok all along :O but the cheaters were the ones causing distress. Oh mai!

Sadviolin.mp3

Jollyblue likes this.
  14. Isteria

I am aware but then disable hystria / aakman / port ratt trading / market place / fishing / any form of grinding / any form of pvp / any form of life skill / Investment banking. All these can be hacked and cheaters can exploit them to make a huge bank. What you are proposing is not solving the hacking/cheating issues ...

Jollyblue likes this.
  15. Prasao

just disable Nodewar + Sigewar and all is fine

Isteria likes this.
  16. 2Cents

In many topic grinding areas I almost can't tell the difference between 180 AP and 250 AP. You can also get away with 220 DP.

#I.apologize.for.breaking.your.propaganda.with.facts.mah.bad

17. Elza

Elza Sorceress 63 EU

My bad, I forgot to point out that the 600GS was ironically meant for joining a siege guild to get payouts if you re too lazy to do seamonster hunting.
    Jeez, like if I care about grinding when you can slack all day and get payouts and/or afk money...

18. Layliara

If sea monster payout is such a problem why not instead limit the payout

19. 2Cents

I think they are running an experiment on Universal Income.

Elza likes this.
  20. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

because then its will effect OP as well, if you look closely you may find out, that all those threads connected to " they getting more payouts them me"