1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Solution to Pearls gifting : Sell Boss gear in the CASH-SHOP

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Blitzball, Oct 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blitzball

If Kakao sells boss gear in the Cash-Shop , it will be 100% safe. No pearls scam !

Some people like me cannot loot a single piece of boss gear , because we have bad luck. I'll gladly spend some pearls for a boss gear box :)

2. Maginha

Uuhm, you pay 2 win costume melting asula bro want more p2w... got it...

Shenzaar, Qba, Spartakatz and 3 others like this.
  3. Sandpit_

Cries of "P2W"

And how much would they cost?

4. Rayin

When something seems fùcked up, luckily there's one brave girl who stands against us to put a foot on our faces and push us deeper down the toilet, just to complain afterwards that people were mean and were hating her for no reason.
    Blitzball was her name, potatoed was her fame, but Mystic for one wasn't her game.

And the legend continues...

#4 Rayin, Oct 19, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  5. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

instead of spamming the forums with your bullsh*t and salt, how about you go work on your gear, you pri asula awakening only scr*b.

StrangeCloud, Rizzly and Mana_Mafia like this.
  6. Blitzball

I'm not a costume melter , my gear will never improve.

7. yssi

i have been playing for 2 years, am at 262/271/294. softcap with pen dande and 2x tet accessory.
    i have never sold or melted down costumes. the highest payout of my nw guild was ~100 million.

go grind and stop crying

8. Blitzball

Ofc you can grind with 271AP. I cannot without being killed by other people every 2 minutes.zzz

I need PVE server to grind.

9. Kurano

Kurano Kurano Berserker 63 NA

LoL a striker crying... This is great.

10. Blitzball

Striker is the worst PVE class by far. You can ask in the Striker sub-forum

11. bloodpuddle

bloodpuddle Lahn 62

lol what i grind at gahaz every day for months and i only have to do a duel for spot every so often lol just find some mobs and kill them, it's not hard plus its like 5x easier to grind at fogans go there

12. Mimimimi

less crying, grinding. a tad pathetic if anyone would ask me.

13. Suawoy

Ehm, I guess there is always some trolling on forums but this? What is next? opening launcher is hawd and I forgot my password! World is cruwl... Seriously? My deepest condolences. I shouldn't laugh. I'm not. It's just grin from pain. Yes, pain. Peace.

14. Yuusayn

Lul good to see your gear still **** after X amount of time since your last garbage post, sounds more like you need to play on the private servers, those ppl all running around with PEN gear

15. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Just raise the prices of rare/hardtoget (boss items), problem solved. The reason people want pearls is because, for example, its not worth selling Dande for 95mil and getting your pocket change of ~70 mil out of it when it takes weeks and sometimes months to get it. If they price of items was what they actually worth people wouldn't want pearls for them.

16. ghoulz666

Why exactly do you want to turn this into Archage 2.0?

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  17. Vanadiel

That's the sad part of this game: limited gear. There's only a handful of gear that is worth obtaining, all the rest is cannon fodder and not worth investing time or silver into.
    It makes the gear part of this game super boring and everyone tries to get the same gear build even early on.

This is exactly the opposite of what PA has always said, as they wanted the meta of this game to be different and they wanted people to experiment and try different gear builds.
    But due to their own shortsighted monetization scheme they have everything evolve around gear levels instead of gear diversity, because that's the way they generate revenue.

Fearless V likes this.
  18. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

As much as I agree with you that renown score killed different build, I still stay by my opinion that the end game gear prices should be raise. Some items just not worth selling for the max price that is set for them by PA. I have alts full of boss gears and boxes, I don't need pearls, but I also don't wanna sell it for such low silver so it just collecting dust for days.

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  19. PoL

PoL Wizard

for the 5millionth time ... Pearl Abyss OWN the game and lease it to Kakao to manage - this is NOTHING to do with Kakao ...

20. KeiirValk

Kakao manages the prices in their pearl shop, PA and Kakao utilize different strategizes... For instance, there are Shakatu Boxes in the shop for silver in Korea. Russian and various other regions handle differently because they utilize different strategies operated by different publishers.

A publisher needs to be make back their investment FOR the licensing to publish the game otherwise there's no point in publishing.

They do this by marketing the game's items in a way they feel would be the best to retain the game's population but also make the most money out of it.

So yes, they have 100% control over the marketing of pearl items while PA overseas development aspects / cosmetics , the publisher can choose WHAT of that to release (and also how it's balanced , with tweaks accomodating balance in the NA/EU region for example by Kakao) and WHEN to release. For this reason we haven't seen some of the costumes that Korea has had for years, but also why Drieghan hasn't been released yet while Korea has had for a while now. etc etc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.