1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some remastered clips

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Lemon Crush, Aug 17, 2018.

1. bloodpuddle

bloodpuddle Lahn 62

how is the pop in compared to old version? you were the one playing so i thought you could give me a better description about it

2. MoZex

MoZex Ninja 62 EU

1080ti is the definition of hardware for a supercomputer

3. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

Lol not even close.

Actual super computers use cards that cost 5k to 8k ea. And have far more power.... think you need to educate yourself on tech a bit.

Example the new top end RTX Quadro cards.... 10k ea. The gaming versions will be under 1k for the TI.

4. Wyvinters

Wyvinters Berserker NA

Bull. ****.
    But possible.

I mean Crysis....could be played on a PC that was shittier than my current one....

5. nolasigns

Hah! Someone said the same on discord. He snapped a photo I'll see if I can dig it up when I'm back home

6. Vanadiel

I am starting to have a feeling you have something going on with your system specs. As I mentioned before, but I will mention it again, a 1950X is not mainstream hardware and for sure high end. Most people game with 4 and 6 core cpu's, just throwing that out there.

7. Vanadiel

We will know by next weekend how much of a deal it is for a lot of players.
    I am putting $5 down that it will not be a big deal for most people as they want content more than anything else.

8. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

I really could care less what anybody else feels about it. I personally really like because it doesnt put any strain on my system and I really like the new feel of the game with it. I hope it runs the same for everyone else. We need something positive for a change. Too many pamper filled kiddies crying for every single thing we get lately. Forums are flooded with tears.

Smileybones likes this.
  9. MoZex

MoZex Ninja 62 EU

You say a 1080ti, which is an extremely expensive card and most likely out of reach for most users in here (cuz pesky artisans yknow), is 'not even close' to a 'supercomputer' (which for many is having the latest/updated hardware). Theres something really brokenly wrong with this picture, and it aint the artisans.

10. Vanadiel

This is not going to be that positive. Neutral at best.

11. Greko

Will i be able to max out with ? I mean 1440p
    Atm am 60 fps most places .
    Gtx 1080
    Ryzen 2600x
    16 gb ddr4

12. ambyentlight

So many inactive people will be returning after matinance to the best game in the world BDO just look at the playable content we are getting with this remaster. Maybe if we are lucky now the devs are done with remaster maybe they will work on everything else such as nerfing seamonster income.

13. Escapism

Except those cards arent made for gaming, they are made f.e. for graphical realtime renderings in 4k (or even higher) for 3d designers, artists, or even cinematic productions. I highly doubt that one of those super computers could run any newer game with top graphics noticeably better than any top "gaming" pc with such a setup, because gaming pcs use hardware & drivers that fully support and are optimized to run those games.

1080ti is pretty much the top-end there is for gaming. And that cpu is even far above of what even most enthusiasts would invest for a gaming pc.

14. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

Really wish someone who doesnt have some high end card would post some tests, im on a 960 and I really cant get a good referrence point with everybody posting results with a 1080ti -.-

15. nolasigns

Glad you reminded me. I was supposed to show a pic of someone I know playing at medium with a gtx 500 series on test.

16. nolasigns

17. nolasigns

^^^ They said they use that rig for afking long hours, and on regular server is set at potato.

18. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

You are missing the point. If you are running a super computer you have 4 of those cards in there.

Also the new Gen 20xx are announced and coming. So 1080 is no longer top end. You are still wrong.

The 2080 and 2080ti are based on the same chipset as the Quadro brothers, maybe you dont realize this but that tech is the same tech in the gaming cards.... the difference is actually pretty minor.

Which is why many professional 3d artists use consumer grade gaming cards for rendering and content creation vs Quadro cards. The performance render wise is very much the same.

The main difference is frame buffer memory which is needed in larger productions which is where the more expensive cards excel.

Again educate yourself. I do this for a living.

upload_2018-8-20_10-49-44.png

#38 Lemon Crush, Aug 20, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
  19. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

With that mentality, nothing can go well or "positive". Problem is, the game is filled with too many "I want everything for free without any effort" and "everything kakao does is to destroy the game waaaa" kiddies.

20. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA