1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some SA patch notes from today [Unconfirmed]

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Gingen, May 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kusaragii

Edited.

I'll be nice and remove this comment.

#201 Kusaragii, May 15, 2018
    Last edited: May 15, 2018
  2. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

I do not get why people claim such things. As Ninja you maybe could not fight in the zerg well but you were a monster at attacking with or defending cannons and at anything more smallscale/solo related. Onehitting any player at the edge of the zerg not paying attention for 5sec(as you also just can not perma spamm all your sa or aoe cc, just because there could be a ninja lurking around) with a free cc instakill out of invisibility. There were ninjas in the topscores in my guild. Ninjas had a different playstyle. If you did not like that why not pick another class. People also saying maehwa sucked even before, but then again I had "bestmaehwauganda" in my guild often being #1 in kills, because of how fast and easy you can snack any player that is just distracted half a second at the sides of the actual fight.
    Other than that our killfeat in the guild mostly reflected gearscores rather than classes since the renown change. So I am still wondering why classes were the biggest issue now.

3. The_Lord

PA is pretty dumb in terms of balance but this seems complete BS to me , looks like a bait from someone to trigger people lol.

4. NatashaArisha

NatashaArisha ShinobuAraragi Witch 61 NA

The notes didn't come directly from PA, the GM got it from a random Korean poster on Inven KR (which is not even BDO KR official forums). Likewise, this SA GM is known for trolling users with fake patch notes.

WaifuJanna likes this.
  5. Nosimo

Media manipulation, piss people off with end of world notes, gauge their reaction then tone down the changes to make them less angry so on patch day they are thinking it could have been worse. Intentional leaks are very much a thing.

Reigne Irkalla and ViktoryiaV like this.
  6. Gingen

Gingen Guildmarm Sorceress 59 NA

Sounds like a really **** GM if that's their target in life. ESPECIALLY in a time like this where the community is so distrusting and feeling betrayed. "Let's throw fuel on the fire. what could go wrong?" - That GM probably.

ViktoryiaV likes this.
  7. j.p.van.dorsten

either head chase costs stamina now
    or charging thrust costs stamina.

8. marcshark

Elaborate plan to get Musa/Maehwa/Valk/Warrior dandes on the MP?

Thelemna likes this.
  9. iller

ah, TWO new games actually, AND Mobile, AND Xbox release... Some of us here were trying to tell you guys that the ship had already been abandoned months ago, but you didn't read it because it was in multi-paragraph in-depth discussions about Monetization & Shareholder conference calls ... as opposed to the 1-liner Trumpian style Twitter Sh**-posts the majority of this userbase prefers to Hate-Read for no other reasons than raw Emotional reaction.

(It's not the politicians' faults our countries are falling apart, it's the fault of the passive-consumers and non-voters who refuse to get educated on any sort of Civic Duties, legal recourses, and nuanced Discussions)

#209 iller, May 15, 2018
  10. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

i dont belive this, PA had prove in the past they are never going to make such cruel changes

11. I like how in each of these SA pre patch threads, the forum mods edit the first post to produce doubt, then two days later we get a just as poorly translated official version from Kakao that says the same thing.

12. Hashimoto Ai

13. iller

they should honestly give google-translate a Raise. He's the hardest working guy at Kakao-eu B.V.

Pkmdz likes this.
  14. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 63 NA

rip warrior

15. FckinEnchant

Join the club, I'm now a full time BDO trader!

16. xLightning

17. Alterist

Senior Volunteer Moderator

Except that last time the information was in the official patch notes and not just on a semi-private Discord server, of which the source is apparently a random person on inven.

Not to mention that some things were either wrong, changed or currently in an unknown state to us.
    Black Spirit Absorption has been put on hold, CC on first hit was mentioned in the last dev diary and the other one is currently work in progress.

For the last 4 steps the second one is, as of now, wrong (unless they specifically only meant skills you can charge up and not all skills) and number four hasn't been adressed at all so far.

18. Lovely,

Bet that they didn’t walk back changes like these before release because of outrage like this in prior threads.

But hey, all we have to do is wait a day. Their patches to date show that they are not creative enough to handle nor sensitive enough to respond to player feedback.

Oh well. Maybe the rp scene in game will be left untouched.

19. Capitaine Courage

Of course they won't, that's one of the most expensive and complex thing to develop and the original team doesn't work on the game anymore, so you can add some bus factor on top of that.
    So they will just change values and attributes on skills and that's all ... and it's a perfect receipe to fail since these skills animations were originally designed to work with specific attributes.
    They don't care anyway, they only have one objective now with the "desktop version" : showing to a new audience something that looks saleable for a console release.

#219 Capitaine Courage, May 15, 2018
    Pkmdz likes this.
  20. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

oh why u nerf witch wizard so hard, its the weakest class already. how im supossed to heal my nearbys without any protection?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.