1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some SA patch notes from today [Unconfirmed]

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Gingen, May 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StrangerBRZ

on the bright side.. this thread is still up. guess maybe its all a shitty ass joke by that GM? I mean, he didn't announce it publicly, just in that "secret" discord group. could be just a joke within that group. We will see, if PA turns out indeed as stupid as wat we think they are, it will make the darkest days even darker.

2. KotoRena

KotoRena Valkyrie 60 NA

?

I don't see how that is fair at all. Considering its witch and wizard.

3. KotoRena

KotoRena Valkyrie 60 NA

Are you an idiot?

I know the answer and I'll give you a hint: the answer isn't no.

Kusaragii likes this.
  4. WaifuJanna

WaifuJanna WaifuJanna Witch EU

Fake, troll post 7/10. they doesnt even TOUCH the CC skills/awakening skills in that post..

They never talked about touching Bizzard and Protected Area. Just some troll posted this cause he "dreamed" of that...

ALSO: If they remove SA from the Witch Lightning House Rabam skill. the skill is exactly the same then normal lighthouse.... so for what we have Rabam skill then??? LOL

To get the same skill a 2nd time?

5. Sulay

jajajajajajajajajaja well we will see if this sh17 happens tomorrow...

6. cbippert

Ask a Musa why their Rabam skills are copies of two of their abilities lol

7. WeaselPaw

WeaselPaw Valkyrie 61 EU

You mean nerf wiztards ?
    It was sarcasm. Ofc it isn't fine that the ranged nuker/support get the superior version of a defensive buff compared to a slow melee. It was fine before because we could SA on demand, it isn't right now.
    But I think we will have to wait a while before they touch up wiz/witches significantly. Just have to look at what "feedback" they get from that community which is made of a huge amount of rerollers to the "most effective" class for mass pvp.

Break_III and KotoRena like this.
  8. Decem

Congrats for 1st post which partially makes sense.

KhalidIbnWaalid likes this.
  9. WeaselPaw

WeaselPaw Valkyrie 61 EU

Isn't the rabam heal instant cast ?
    But I could be mistaking what you are talking about, I'm still looking for this "Lightning House" skill.

10. Allecarius

In smallscale ninja was far from useful. With so much SA you couldn't do a stun to grab anyone. The entire rotation depended upon a stun to get your CC. The grab was used in the middle to continue the chain, not start it. If you look at patch after patch, ninja only got cosmetic work. They realized 'wth do we do with a stealth class..screw it, just nerf it and people will switch'. Kuno was only slightly better because their attacks had a little more bite and they had more SA than we did.

11. Celensra

Hmm...if only these forums involved individuals from the company that could shed light on this situation...they could participate in the discussions, denounce rumors that could destroy a crumbling fan base, ease tensions...things of that nature. That would really be nice if there was some kind of individual that was involved in the game's development on the forums....D:<

12. Souda

Souda Warrior 61 EU

So much nerfs

T800 likes this.
  13. T800

Considering last week SA removal ( from Mystic, War, Valk, Kuno etc), this looks like a 2nd part of it which makes sense. They are hitting the classes that became OP( except Valk - why more nerfs?) after last wednesday patch.

Also seems like they didn't touched Awakened Wizard again. - that alone proves it's real lol.

KotoRena likes this.
  14. Zephyrsong

Welp, RIP ninja. I guess Its good I invested in khalks over witches

might as well start deleting classes.

BLACK WIZARD ONLINE.

15. Faytte

1) No DK Nerfs, thank god, given the state of the class.

2) Wiz/Witch nerfs not nearly powerful enough. Honestly if this is the new state of the game, then PA has to be removed, or it will be even more mandatory than it was before--even after the 60 second nerf.

16. xLightning

SA doesnt have DK thats why but dont worry they coming for that DK booty as well

T800 likes this.
  17. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

witch wizard are the worst 1v1 classes, this changes are ment to balance 1v1. what you want to nerf on them?

WaifuJanna likes this.
  18. TwilightAngel

Camelot Unchained LOL mmmk

19. Ashenvall

Don't talk plz. You're wrong. Everything you said is BS like some others morons in this crappy forum.
    Happily we don't have dislike button....

20. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

the region that the patchnotes are from doesnt have a dk class yet. so i wouldnt hold my breath if i was you :D

i have a feeling that even if they took away our spheres completely someone would still say it is not enough. come on, go back, reread the changes, think deep what it does to utility (and damage in blizzards case) of the classes. which is, accidentally, their strong suit allegedly in mas pvp :D

but i agree that PA had to be dealt with, but simply increasing CD is very lazy solution. they should have prevented it from chaining.

Praedyth and T800 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.