1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Some sort of mod I can get to lower the settings even more?

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by It's-nep, Sep 2, 2017.

1. It's-nep

I would really like to play this game, I have lowered everything to the complete minimum, ran it in optimization mode, and even resorted to playing in a window to try and play this game. I would be fine with 20-30 fps if that is all I could get, however the highest I am able to get at any time is about 15, and it's even dropped down to one. I have more than enough ram to run the game, however my entire computer lags when it is running as well. My graphics card is very low-end (AMD Radeon HD 6450, I can't even run source engine games on high with it) because I decided to get my PC before I knew a good deal about specs and everything. Any help would be appreciated.

2. It's-nep

Nevermind, I fiddled with the settings a bit more and now I have 25-40 fps now :D

3. PM Horizon

Project Manager

Hey there!

Using mods to tweak the game files is prohibited, although setting your game to Optimization mode should give you a pretty nice boost.