1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Somebody do something about warrior preawakening

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by Netreiam, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Jupto

I wish the grab spell was doing the real animation on Giants :D

2. Jupto

OP is talking about pre-awakening and that is from level 1 to what 55ish? And i been doing a new one to 49ish and seriously, you could kill mobs with standard skills/spells, the purple named mobs can have a problem getting one shot first time, but then you just change the skill you use and try again. I Never used any healing, i never lost any health.
    I dont need to show you where, just find a spot where mobs are 10 to 15levels higher and grind. Bandits / Giants / Dwarfs etc. I tryed at level 13 to grind where the map says optimal AP 82 to 100 i think it said and that place i couldnt kill them, but they couldnt kill me.

I doubt after 50, things change in killing mobs, i could try level to further up to 56, but i see no point on this toon, there is nothing that will reward me playing other than mindless grind and non consensual PvP... Since i wouldnt be fighting back BECAUSE of no rewards what so ever from PvP! *rolleyes* [​IMG]

3. Rayin

So you're talking about Warrior when you're experience is under level 50, at lower spots were anyone with 80 AP can melt anything, before even reaching Helms.
    You don't even get the discussion per se and yet you claim that Warrior is OP in many threads with your laughable experience, showing a video of a Warrior pre-nerf with AP pure black stone and using it as proof that it has been nerfed for that when that PvP happens at World boss, with alt, people lagging and so on.
    No detail given because you know nothing about it, but still you're here posting false things because you probably got beaten enough times by one of them to actually be triggered by it, ok.

4. Jupto

Not my fault you cant read my replys.

5. Rayin

I can, you write nothing in it beside "Warrior got nerfed because was OP", "Warrior is ok" but don't give any detail about what makes him OP or how is ok.
    Please, enlighten me.

6. Jupto

Please stick to the Right topic! The one your talking about is not this one!

7. Rayin

Yeah, i'm saying, what makes Warrior pre-awakening kit so good?
    Tell me, go into details, don't spare any since you're so knowledgeable about the class.
    I expect you to reply, since i'm sticking to the topic.

#27 Rayin, Sep 22, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  8. Dark Eus

Everybody knows warrior preawaken is the weastest of all classes, the most unfun, crap in one word!
    I played musa, ninja, striker, mystic, wizz, lahn and none were as crap as warrior pre awaken, in fact they were way more fun, mobile, stronger and everthyng!
    Warrior tries to be more realistic while everybody else its on steroids cause magic, kung fu and aliens! hows that fair anyway? if everybody can teleport, fly, drop down meteorites... then i want my warrior to be able to smash so bad to crumble down mountains and crack the ground in 2! but no warri here uses that sword and shield like its made of paper, while everybody else is on superman mode!
    I dont even know wth i waste my time writing, i guess hope...

9. Graugus

Love having Warcry and Warriors in RIFTS, they keep the boss on them and away from the stuff we need to protect. It's a true PvE skill that is needed since people can and will be killed by boss mobs.

Really and honestly, the only people that are heavily complaining about Warrior, are those that think this game still is a PvP game.

10. Valient

Valient Ninja 60 EU

pls dont argue over if war is good in pve or not, lets be honest, pve requires 0 brain and 0 skill to do; and that applies to every class......

only ppl who cant play the game take pve seriously.

Souda and Jupto like this.
  11. Graugus

That's 98% of the game, bro.

I mean would you consider Fishing, horse back riding, chopping wood and doing dailies PvE or PvP?
    Granted, all of BDO's PvE content is the most simplest I have seen in any MMO to date, I would go so far as to say that you could do PvE in this game without even having a keyboard and just your mouse hooked up, but there is a whole lot of people doing nothing but PvE in this game, due to the PvP being **** to.

12. Tvvin

I had a idea to improve warrior entire kit massively without lsa. I just don't think people will listen so I don't bother LOL

13. Valient

Valient Ninja 60 EU

ofc, bdo requires some form of pve content to progress; however like you said, its so simple that it doesnt require as much balance within classes as pvp does.

ppl will always criticise anything anyone suggests, but i'd like to see some of your ideas.

14. Alrikmerc

Alrikmerc Grimmdhal Tamer 62 NA

In PvP sword and shield has some okay stuff to use. Absolute Ground Smash is love, life, and everything. Chopping/Counter/Spin is okay too. You just need Absolute everything, which means like 1800+ SP, which means no slacking on the PvE side.

It could be so much more though, agree there. Warrior could use some love for it's PvP role.

15. Shakur

Shakur Musa 62 EU

i loved warrior preawakening and pushed it to 59.40 (yes i nolifed the game back then) after awakening release i pushed it to lvl 60 and never touched him again his awakening was so boring and op. Havent touched him for almost 2 years now except lifeskilling.

with the last changes and a rework i would immidiatly pick him up again, even after i got hacked and lost all tet weapons for him and striker and dont play those classes anymore i still bought kzarka/dande just in case they would actually rework warrior non awakening.

#35 Shakur, Oct 3, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2018