1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Something going on with the servers?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by The Gray Lady, Apr 21, 2020.

1. The Gray Lady

Ok, so... I am one of the lucky ones. I rarely have issues with lag or disconnects, and my ping and FPS are usually pretty decent.

About an hour ago, I disconnected, but I have yet to be able to get back into the game. Slow login, extremely slow getting to the character select screen (says "Now Processing", and truly unable to actually get onto the game server after choosing a character. If I get back in at all, I immediately disconnect.

Anyone else having troubles (more than usual) this morning/evening?

2. SuddenlyYuffie

I am also having troubles staying connected. Disconnected three times and now I can't connect.

3. Ezumi

same here

4. Murphys Law

O thank god im not the only one, was starting to think it was my internet connection,seem likes its not effecting all the server tho. Some people are not having any troubles at all

5. CM Servantes

Community Manager

Hello.

Tech team is checking what's going on. As soon as we have an update about this we will let you know.

Kind regards.

The Gray Lady, Armando G and Andaro like this.
  6. Annwynn

Thanks, happening to me to with no problems until about an hr ago

7. Kaitreen

Yea black screen of death after selecting a character I created in the midst of a whirlwind of economic activity as people bustled around the ever-growing dark sun of Camelot all the while the King and his men powered and mowed down the army of traitorous rebels that acted upon their self interest in times of growing pain and struggle.

8. Dante404

yeah someting is going on , the lag is so bad that i cant even gather let alone hunt.

9. Murphys Law

Just turn off the servers and turn them back on kick all the afk fishermen off, should fix the solution :)

10. Dante404

It would be great if a cm could keep us updated, can't stand this lags so i might aswell do something else and check here every 15 minutes. thanks in advance !

11. manole10

Still slow-loading game data, reconnect and gradient screen, more than an hour now

12. Nyusha

same here

13. Cairenn Tairisiu

Cairenn Tairisiu Tairisiu DarkKnight 61 NA

It looks like a DDOS attack. Very very slow to go from Start screen to Server select. Sometimes 2 minutes. Then 30-60 seconds to get from server select to character select. Then after choosing a character and trying to login, it runs for 1-3 minutes and either dumps back to desktop or logs in without drawing any of the players or NPCs around you then disconnects again a few seconds later.

Nyusha and Annwynn like this.
  14. Eques3n

Eques3n Guardian 63 NA

What ya wanna bet there was a stealth update on Xigncode on the NA servers, and it blew up?

15. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Mystic 61 NA

I can't log back in either... My koibois :(

16. DC55

Steam player here, and the same, log in, and within seconds get booted out.

17. CanIWatchUSleep

Yeah i went to sell my fish and bam

Attached Files:

#17 CanIWatchUSleep, Apr 21, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
  18. Andaro

Ambassador

According to Downdector.com, bot CenturyLink and Comcast, two major providers in the US are having high volumes of customer complaints due to internet outages across the US. Screenshot_20200421-093923480_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20200421-093933440 (1).jpg
    Players routing that travels through these services may also be affected. As Servantes mentioned, the staff are monitoring and investigating situation and will keep us posted when the issues have abated.

Until that time, if you have a VPN you may be able to redirect your traffic around the affected areas in the US, or if you have a Mobile Hotspot on your Phone (wireless carriers are not charging for data overages at this time) you may be able to temporarily alleviate your connection woes that way.

19. Rozelyne

I am stuck in the middle of the desert.
    I lost my Nouver drops too .
    Really sad because i came to do Nouver while i was doing something important and i got disconnected. I did log back in quickly atleast to get the drops, but the boss and the players were stuck, and after 1 min i got disconnected again.
    i hope there is some form of compensation.
    Also I am really new to this game.
    Sorry for my bad English

20. LightningFFXIII-4

AFK fishing just fine here.