1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Something I noticed during stealth

Discussion in 'Ninja' started by This^, May 4, 2018.

1. This^

Recently running RBF I have encountered one or two specific people knowing my exact location while stealthed. I can be on a road, or completely still.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? Am I missing something?

2. Neiuso

Neiuso Flavorz Ninja 61 NA

I've had the same thing happen to me before with a single Ranger. Normally I can tell when someone just predicts my movements or pathing while in stealth, but this player seemed to spot me immediately even when I was stealthed in Oni Shadow from the opposite side of the map.

I tried every type of juke I could think of while in stealth, even moving in obviously dangerous directions. Nothing seemed to work. They'd snipe me from a long distance with bow skills, sometimes knocking me out of stealth from a cc or just atacking me over and over again no matter which direction I took.

No flares were used on me. No wiz/witch/tamer pets were attacking me. I just assumed I was bugged for that specific player or something. This was in RBF as well.

3. Moj92

Moj92 Moj92 Striker 61 EU

Friend of mine could spot stealthed Ninjas as well. I don't think that he cheated, he s a close friend, so i assumed a bug in rbf.

4. Tvvin

Really? Bull shet

If this is working as intended, I want ifranes during stealth

#4 Tvvin, May 4, 2018
    Last edited: May 4, 2018
  5. LethalAF

if they have their graphics on high they can see you move grass and ****.

6. This^

Yeah i know grass will move as you pass through, but in these situations no grass and I was either on a road or standing completely still. Twice yesterday I had the same person come from across the map directly and directly target me while standing still.