1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Soo Bern armor RIP [Ranger]

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Thymar, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Thymar

Am I the only one that has been dying for the bern armor. I have been playing for well over a year at this point and obviously had seen the Bern armor on the market, but I have always been a solo player and casually played. Now I decide hey that was a good armor and I want that for my Ranger after a year, because I try not to spend money on games too often.

It was removed around March from what ive seen and I dont think one person on BDO has it anymore, and I have a 0.001% chance of getting it now q-q. Do you guys think they'll ever add it back to the pearl shop for an event or Black friday or something. Its still in the ranger preview, thats evil.

Attached Files:

• bern.png
      bern.png
      File size:
      616.2 KB
      Views:
  2. Xariun

Xariun Witch 59 NA

Yes. They readded it to KR after a while as well.

Thymar likes this.
  3. Reave711

Oh hey my ranger has that armor, haven't played it in like a year tho

4. Thymar

Thank god, our Korean overlords bless us

5. Thymar

You lucky bastard hahaha, I think the Bern armor is by far the most ranger like armor >.>

6. LuciDSouL

bro ranger is ded

7. Alwyn

I got it a while ago for my ranger.

Attached Files:

8. RainbowRat

always wanted that one. then i got the gota rensa and stopped caring for bern. why would they remove it?? O.o

9. Dalenos

Dalenos Valkyrie 56 NA

I wanted that outfit for my ranger waifu so bad :(

10. CaptainHarlok

That outfit is terrible like the ranger class atm

11. Morwath

Morwath Kunoichi EU

12. woots

ofc, that was just a milking process to "remove" an outfit to make most ppl as possible buy it... bc "oh no its going to be removed "forever" ( winkwink nudge nudge )
    not surprised they will add it again..

13. Horse Breeder Ralphy

I started playing last December. It wasn't available at the time I started playing, but then it appeared in the market about a month later and I jumped on it because it's hands down the best costume available to rangers. A few months later it disappeared. At the time I bought it, I was only clued into it because there was a rash of players ecstatic that it "came back". So I'm guessing it's a costume/outfit that appears for limited times. I'd be willing to bet that it'll make another appearance sometime in the future (it's been a while so hopefully not long).

Most likely when Kamasylve expansion finally hits (yeah yeah, everybody's waiting on that and skeptical about how long it'll be, me included).

14. DRKN

Its not a outfit that appears for limited times, its a costume they removed from the store.
    It was added along with other removed costumes for a "limited time" some months ago, its kinda annoying because most of those were pre-Awakening and thus lack Awakening weapon skins, the only one that have one is the Kibelius B (wings version) just because its a variant of the Kibelius that have a Awakened Weapon skin added to it so you can get the full costume, that is if they return the Kibelius B to the store.

I think they just do that for "limited" and "exclusivity", I can understand the seasonal ones to a degree but the older ones that got removed? I think its a mistake.