1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorc and Ninja nerf when???

Discussion in 'PvP' started by BloodieX, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Demir2k

Demir2k Fukou Berserker 61 EU

No the usability is the point. Jump Sequence needs Giant Leap to have went off in order to be used. Casting Giant leap mid fight is always almost gonna end up with you being grabbed out of it. Wolf's Frenzy's i-frame is pretty much nonexistent, after the nerf or fix. Flash Step is usable. Silent step too, but with enormous gaps. This post is about i-frame spamming being op and neither of those classes can do that.

2. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

No, the post I quoted and responded to was about how giving grabs to classes that have iframes and good mobility is ridiculous, not that iframe spamming is overpowered. Hell, if we take it a step further, the OP says that iframes in general are broken and every class should lose em, including yours. It wasn't about iframe spamming being op.

If we want to talk about what you're trying to claim, the only class you can point a finger at is Sorc, because it's the only class that doesn't have a CD restriction on its iframes. Ninja's defense isn't maintained through iframe spam, but by combining skills to fill in the gaps of our iframes with frontal guard, a bit of SA, and using our mobility to stay a hair's width out of harm's way. Zerker uses its larger hp pool to bulk through damage while in super armor, and its escape skills to dodge through danger and escape. Mystic has superior DR stats and obscene amounts of super armor, with her steps as fall backs to escape danger, or Wolf's Frenzy to engage on a slippery enemy.

If we want to talk about evasion, yeah, that needs some form of indirect nerfs: Either a further reduction of damage if you spec into it, a buff to accuracy, or both.

Netreiam and Shogunate like this.
  3. peanut777

Reduce Ninjas damage by 40% ... and limit sorcs I frames greatly ...

4. Aquity

Sorc iframe is ridiculous. They should do something about it.

I know that sorcs lack of super armors and fg but this iframe is way too strong tool kit.

Also forgot to mention ninja is op in 1v1 too. Only class that has everything.

Basic likes this.
  5. Aepex

Lmao you know nothing.

Mystic has obscene amounts of SA? Lmao even striker has more SA then Mystic.

Most of ninja mobility skills are protected and has great utility skills to land that cc and easy to land that combos on.

Stop talking like ninja lacks of protection. and Ninja + kuno has some ridiculous evasion buffs once you can start stacking 700~800 evasion which is even better than mystic dr.

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  6. galiron

Sadly none of this matters, it's not in the suggestion thread

Rilok likes this.
  7. Xenon

I'm still waiting for your Ninja montage since you say it's such an easy class to play.

KrimsonSky and IWalkAlone like this.
  8. eddie972e

this new succ system has finally killed off dp, dp or evation dont matter anymore, there is so much dmg its ridiculous.

Bizmarc89 and Mana_Mafia like this.
  9. Ama83

Game is broken :(

Bizmarc89 and Mana_Mafia like this.
  10. Squallity

You who keeps complaining, have u ever checked zerks posts about giant leap and jump sequense? We have literaly shown shitload of posts showing that the iframe isnt working at all, true it says invincible while moving on description but reality shows the complete opposite. So stop telling lies because facts show otherwise.
    And yes ninja and sorcs are wayy too op atm There's no denying it, the meta right now basicly says the more iframes u got the better

11. RIPTOR

i nerf my sorc, tired to crys and the eeeeasy kills ill nerf him shooting al my gear resources and tet yellow accesories to PEN B-) no i have an amazing fresh account with PRI 0-9 dur gear and more than 220 fs PA/kashkao call it "progress and effort compensation" i call it easy way to dont fall again ;)

12. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

And you excuse others of knowing nothing...lol.

Mystic has 12 sa skills...that's more than most other classes.

13. onaco

onaco Musa 62 EU

Maybe they went to make a video of facerolling and PKing someone with it, but failed misserbly in the meantime and realized they actually need to study the class to play it, so now they are forced to actually learn it to make a montage. So now it's taking around 6+ months or so because they are too busy practicing.
    I mean it took months to realize that murderous intent isn't an iframe.
    Ok I'm done.

Xenon likes this.
  14. Xenon

It's okay, he's probably a Mystic player who somehow can't faceroll his keyboard hard enough to win. Hey, look, I can make generalized assumptions with no factual information to back them up! Just like someone else here. I honestly never thought I'd hear the day where somebody complained that Mystic somehow has less super armor compared to another class when they literally have the most super armor skills in the game. But yeah. I stopped trying to argue with the guy. He just denies everything I say while making things up to try to make himself sound smart.

Also, tfw players keep complaining about mobility and damage on Ninja succession when they're not even the grossest aspect of what succession does for Ninja.

Edit: Mods deleted Aepex's posts, so I removed everything that was leftover after the quotes were removed.

#54 Xenon, Jan 11, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2020
  15. Aquity

Striker does have more Super Armors than Mystic though.

and I see you all the time just like that Aepex troll. You two are the same. You start to abuse people whoever talk bad about ninja calling them noob get good etc. I mean I really dont see the difference between you and Aepex troll. And I am pretty sure most of people agrees that ninja is one of the best class for 1v1 atm.

Mana_Mafia and Bizmarc89 like this.
  16. Xenon

In the text that was removed with the quotes, I told Aepex that if we count flows and partials, Mystic has 17 total super armor skills vs Striker's 16. So no, Striker doesn't have more super armor than Mystic.

If you think being told to git good or being called a bad player is abuse, you might want to step outside for some fresh air. There are a lot worse things that can be said to someone, like actual insulting, offensive things. It would be rude to say them to git gud or call them a bad player, yes, but it's not abuse.

Hmm, you don't see a difference between me and Aepex, huh? Well, here, I'll tell you the difference: I don't go to other sub-forums and start fights with people about their choice in class or belittle them because they play a particular way. I also always actually argue with real points about things, instead of emotionally charged statements. I offer criticism and counterpoints, sometimes even advice to help people.

And yes, I agree that Ninja is one of the best class for 1v1 atm. I don't dispute that at all. But being the best class for one thing doesn't make you OP to the point that they should nerf the class, or as some people want, mean they should nerf it into the ground either.

#56 Xenon, Jan 12, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
    Aaarggghhh, onaco and AZzalor like this.
  17. IWalkAlone

This.But people dont care if class is bad at PvE or Mass PvP, they are hurt because they cant win 1vs1, it kinda personal.And thy want revenge.
    I realy dont know why is this hate against ninja and kuno, there other canserous chars out there...
    But in the end all chars has their weak points, ninja and kuno too.

Bizmarc89 and AZzalor like this.
  18. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

really the only thing i can understand is the blockjump stiff...the skill already is an iframe and teleports you behind the target, but then also stiffens. I personally just hate evasion as a mechanic itself so i hate classes that use evasion, but that's not directly something that is a problem with ninja/kuno. They are very vulnerable if you know how to counter their attacks, you just gotta pay attention to what skills are being used.

On the other hand, sorc is simply the strongest class there is right now, even for 1v1s. The only thing holding it back from dominating the entire game is most players inability to play her well. A good sorc will never get caught in a 1v1 and can dodge for days, the succession made that even easier.

Mana_Mafia and IWalkAlone like this.
  19. IWalkAlone

Also succession makes evasion kinda useless.And about blockjump, I realy dont know how this skill is a problem.Its not hard to avoid it, it fails often because desinc and most people cant use it vs fast moving targets.
    About sorc... succession looks like realy strong mode now.I believe when all succession comes out there gona be huge rebalancing.But it is in MMO nature to have some OP class.We wait and see which one.

20. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

The only thing about succession is that it will probably make less people go the evasion builds, otherwise i hate it.
    And yes, blockjump can be evaded easily but you know, most players in this game don't know how to pvp properly and then cry cause blockjump is a very easy skill to use against someone who is only average or lower skilled.
    You know, most people crying about ninja being op are usually those that easily get fked by skills like that, i barely see players in big pvp guilds complain about ninja. Most of them complain about sorc or about witchards having pa.

Xenon and IWalkAlone like this.