1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorc deserved nerfs, and soon warrior/valk

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by venus212, Feb 10, 2019.

1. venus212

As the title said, people would not talk about which classes are stronger or weaker, but the mechanic of itself is the trouble.
    Sorc can always spam iframe, you cant do damage with it, yes, but in battle it's not about 1 skill but the combination. In bdo there is literally no class that can spam iframe like Sorc, with massive rebalance patch many classes got shaved and lost SA FG protection, so if you see a sorc explain themselves as unprotected that's not an excuse anymore.
    First, you need to know this game getting more patches that are built on timing SA ,FG and stamina now, which means a class with more range attack will do more in a battle than some melee classes which are hard to even get close to target before their shield get melted . So whats the problem in it ? its not because of you lost your iframe, but geargaps and bonusapstacks from targets.
    You want to 1 combo your target and still want to be tanky, that's impossible.

The biggest problem in this game are lingering SA and stational SA block along with iframe spams, and you should see the few problems left for rebalanced, and I'm sure their next target is warrior and valk.
    Stamina nerf is necessary for most classes, and you are not going to roll protected 24h without block anymore. Even it winds, it won't be last forever. Those 2 classes deserved a block nerf to FG.

2. Kyraios

Kyraios Sagaris Valkyrie NA

What

Fateneko likes this.
  3. Kerenis

4. AZzalor

AZzalor Hyneria Maehwa EU

If you think sorcs can spam iframe, you never played one. "spam" iframes as a sorc and you'll be out of stamina in 3 seconds.

elynia01 and Sandrituky like this.
  5. venus212

Thats why sorc will lost more FG and SA lingering. got it ? >)

6. LFF

LFF

If you think sorc can spam I-frame non-stop, you seriously dont know what you are talking about.
    I'm good with sorc frontal guard nerf, but they should at least buff sorc damage. Sorc awakening is useless right now,
    and sorc damage have been constantly nerfed for years. That's basically the reason why i quit this game.
    I have spent so much money on my sorc but they butchered the class with nerfs.

7. Kyraios

Kyraios Sagaris Valkyrie NA

Sorc doesn't have a single skill that lingers SA lol grim reapers has SA while charging it but they're not protected on release of the skill

You wanna talk about op frontal guards and SA? Look at Meteor: frontal guard on cast/charge super armor on release. On top of that it's a stiffen on each hit into a knockdown

AZzalor likes this.
  8. venus212

Sorc do have pause in the rotation, but that doesnt mean you cant spamming . I know how skilled sorcs gamestyle is, and for some classes thats literally not recomment to be existed in the game.

9. venus212

Again if you want to talk about single skill, and what im saying is skill combination.

10. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

Sorc can spam enough of Iframe to kill everyone around. People who saying that sorc can't spam Iframes ether sorc itself or never fight one. If so fun and interactive fighting sorc who only Iframe>KD> Iframe spam.

SunHoYee, Waco, lnsidiousoul and 3 others like this.
  11. Kerenis

This whole stuff of "nerf Valk and Warrior's front guard cus it doing what it supposed to do" is soo 2018. Haven't they gut those classes enough in the past already?
    Also then remove all sort of grabs from the game cus if it's done against female characters it can be considered sexual harassment.

#11 Kerenis, Feb 10, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    Souljester, Fateneko and Aeternum113 like this.
  12. Rayin

What class do you play just to give us an insight on the matter?

Stillwaters, Souda and AZzalor like this.
  13. venus212

We are talking about their SA stational Q block, you press Q and immune all cc expect grab. No class with blocks should have that . That should be fixed to FG just like other classes.

SunHoYee and SyrioX like this.
  14. venus212

So you will write a text wall about how a class gets rekt by another class because of xxx excuses ? What about someone who played all classes? What you gonna do with it? I'm here, waiting to receive your opinion.

15. Kerenis

You know that's what shields are for, to block, and also that block is easily broken in less than 10-15 seconds, i don't see any problem there.

16. venus212

You dont see any problem here because you are not combin it to its whole movement and gameplays. You are saying like warrior and valk will stand and block there forever. You have a weapon to block in front of your target, you should not receive any protection from behind.
    If you adress your fact about your shield get melt instantly by others, like what i said, its not about class is stronger or weaker, simply geargap and your build doesnt fit a word as *almighty*.

17. Kerenis

Becouse there's no problem here, thats what shields do.

18. Kusaragii

What exactly is the problem with Valk's and Warrior's Q block? You have yet to list a valid reason why its overtop or needs to be nerfed. Just as you mentioned, its practically stationary. If a Valkyrie and Warrior just stands around turtling, they are dead, and most classes without a grab tend to hit pretty hard anyway breaking block relatively easy. Sounds like you just don't know how to fight a Valkyrie or Warrior.

19. Netreiam

This feels like a troll but the terrible spelling and grammar make me hesitate to attribute that level of intelligence to the OP.

Maybe they are a really bad and undergeared archer? That's the only class I can think of that would care so much about sorcs and war/valk.

Felyni, Souda, Fateneko and 2 others like this.
  20. venus212

No, you dont have a block, but a SA ball cover around while u hide inside it .