1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorc deserved nerfs, and soon warrior/valk

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by venus212, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Kauni

Kauni 62 EU

2. nyn idc

why? :D good troll!

3. nyn idc

btw since it got tested already... DK block has the same strengh as warrior block! But they dont have a shield! That is not realistic at all! Remove DK block!

venus212 likes this.
  4. Aeternum113

It's actually FG and it's when they do transition stance by pressing RMB on awakening. They can spam iframe -> FG -> iframe -> FG like this. Not sure many people know this as I barely see anyone doing this nowadays, maybe because they got used to facerolling and not needing this technique to play defensively.

Smoover, Fateneko and AZzalor like this.
  5. Haellena

Haellena Valkyrie 62

6. Aeternum113

Autism thread.

Anyway I though Warr/Valk block had stopped being 360 and it's now been only FG for a while now meaning you can get CC'ed from behind/sides. Is this not correct? Cause I can assure you that's how it's working on the BR arena.

7. Itoena

Itoena Warrior 62 EU

BR arena is not the same as normal. We still got SA on our block. But we can not move in it. And SA is only activated when the 20 DP buff comes up. So the entire animation leading up to it is only FG. And at softcap AP that FG is gone i 1,5 hits. Which also kills our SA.

Aeternum113 likes this.
  8. Saffor

yawn

I am quite confident that they won't remove / nerf iframes from sorc, no matter how many threads whiners open, simply because the class builds around those movement skills, which seems to be very difficult to understand for some people aka "Oh no I cannot oneshot it with my one-combo AP monkey..."

And I really don't give a **** how it plays for you vs. a 280 AP / 580 gs sorc, because no casual or "only 50hrs-a-week-part time player" will ever get there, at least not without spending $$$$$$ and the game definitely should not be balanced around such 1 in 1000 max stats builds. thanks.

9. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

WDYM, casuals will run into these guys at nws :D

10. Aeternum113

Just out of curiosity, both great sword and shield blocks work the same way?

Thanks.

11. nyn idc

why not? They did not care about LSA a core mechanic valk and warrior was build around? :D They did not care about valk for a year after their nerfs... please :D

12. Rayin

Nobody goes ham and aggressive, you mistake stating "opinion" & facts proven with a video/screenshot with going in a sub-forum, saying whatever shìt you have in mind without any fundament to begin with, ignore other posts because in a technical discussion you don't know anything worth or even right to add up in regard of War/Sorc/Valk/any-other-class-that-isnt-yours-and-even-there-you-kinda-lack and then if someone disagree with you, you resort to twisting the argument and add stuff to other's mouth, even if nobody mentioned the thing you're stating.

Weren't you the guy who said that Warrior didn't have any bug and a week later a patch came out saying that Warrior had several cooldown bugs? this should say enough about you.

#72 Rayin, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    RoakOriginal likes this.
  13. AZzalor

AZzalor Hyneria Maehwa EU

exactly...and the biggest part there is fg and only a fraction of a second is iframe. It just shows that OP and sadly many other people have no idea about skills from other classes and often not even their own.

14. AZzalor

AZzalor Hyneria Maehwa EU

It's because lingering sa was not how it was coded but more or less a bug. The class was not built around lingering sa in mind, it was just a bug that was used by the player base and seen as a "feature".
    Iframes of sorc on the other hand work exactly how they were supposed to work.

But we never know, maybe next patch they will remove every protection and every cc on all skills and make it just a damage race.

15. Ashenvall

I added one word....

16. Bestkk

Bestkk Warrior 62 EU

Still moaning about warrior even in the sorc subforum. At this point you just have to admit to yourself that you are just a ****ing bad player.

RoakOriginal likes this.
  17. Kusaragii

Lingering SA wasn't a bug. It was added and removed a few times before.

18. Crimdrac

Did he ever mention warrior and valk?

19. Icywave

does dk have lingering SA on block like war?

20. Souda

Souda Warrior 61 EU