1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorc nerf when ?

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by BboydD, Mar 29, 2019.

1. BboydD

One year she's top tier PvP so nerf iframes when?

2. Armanix

If anything they should buff her after the recent nerf. If you don't understand the class and can't win versus them in 1v1, it's you're fault, don't ask for nerfs just because of that.

Sylvanah, Bnna, BeastCK and 7 others like this.
  3. BurningReflex

BurningReflex Eratia Berserker 62 EU

The insane amount of iframes a sorc can do makes her a very strong opponent, not unbeatable but almost godlike. That part, and only that, should be nerfed. Longer cooldown between iframes will be enough, so there is some time in between to fight. Imagine no iframes for like 0.5 seconds more, that would make things fair without destroying the class.

defaultnick85 likes this.
  4. RobinSan

Stop asking for every class to get nerfed... If you all keep complaining everyone is walking crippled and hitting with a stick in a few months... Learn your own class and accept that there will always be an Asian who is better than you. Have a good day!

#4 RobinSan, Mar 29, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
    skinnies, Renu, Aias and 4 others like this.
  5. Ashenvall

You made my day "asian better than you"
    :D

defaultnick85 and RobinSan like this.
  6. BboydD

Not every, only striker/mystic and sorc

7. Marshall

Sorc is the class whit the less SA than any another class in the game, it's been 2 year sorc have been nerfed af, and they never touch her again, meanwhile all the other classes have been buffed, as someone said earlier, it's your total fault if you lose against a sorc.

Add to this, sorc is one of the hardest class to master if not the hardest, so if a sorc kill you that only mean s/he is just better than you.

skinnies, Kamikaze_Egg, Aias and 5 others like this.
  8. BboydD

It's normal with iframes desync you hit her when she come out from iframe and she don't get cced because of desync and she go back in another iframe how would you kill her without long cc skill (like the trap from the tamer)? This class is just cancerous that's why a lot of people ask for an iframe nerf

defaultnick85 likes this.
  9. Tammany

iframe clowns must be nerfed for sure

Every time i see sorc it makes me laugh hard - constant iframing when about to die.

#9 Tammany, Mar 29, 2019
  10. Sandrituky

Sandrituky WhiteWolf Sorceress 62 EU

iframes is the only thing a Sorceress have in special.

We don't have:
    - Grabs
    - Decent heal (we only have ONE heal skill that heal us 10-15% HP and the coldown is damn 40 seconds).

Aias, Erisim, BeastCK and 2 others like this.
  11. Ashenvall

10-15% pve only.... :D Vs heavy evasion stacker it's around 90 hp.:D

12. Marshall

Sorry about that , but you must realize that your are just pretty bad at pvp, im not either so i'll not go onto the "gitgud" but sorc cant just do infinite iframes and do damage at the same time, sorc is the poke and go class ( and incidentally the goddess of the carpal tunnel syndrome ), we rely on stamina a f.lot and if you cant put enough pressure to deplete the whole stamina bar of a sorc than mean you are doing something wrong.

Also we you can just bash your keyboard and mice buttons playing your class, remember that us sorc need an actual brain taking iin count our, shard, mana, stamina and the awful animation locked skills.

otherwise just go play sorc, since it's so op and must be the fotm. but you and me know you will not play the class because you know how hard the sorceress is.

Last but not least Desync is not a class related issue, it's a server issue or your isp issue, if you prefer and more generally it's an internet issue. Maybe PA have a bad netcode maybe not but if desync occur just pay for a better isp or get a new router, you have way to much options to fix this problem.

Stop asking for nerf if you dont reallly know how to play against some classes, train hard, watch gameplay video, PLAY your arch-ennemy class, this way you will learn how to read it. Remember the best pvp player knows their main and the other clases too, otherwise you can join me and freely kill foxes next to heidel.

#12 Marshall, Mar 29, 2019
    Avitohol, kaiida, Aias and 8 others like this.
  13. Ginrei

Nerf the class because you say so? With a strong case like that how can anyone possibly disagree with you.

14. BboydD

I will not play sorc. Not because she is hard to play, only because I play the class that I like and not the more OP I always played ninja. When he was trash, god and after the recent nerf I continued because I love the class. So you're totally wrong ninja is as hard as (peraps more) sorc to master.

All sorc players say "you need to play sorc to know how counter her" it's the only class in this case. Why ? Because she is OP

15. Marshall

Keep crying then, if you dont want to try the class to understand her that mean your not ready for pvp, you still have plenty game with low ceiling skillcap you will enjoy more than bdo.

I cant obviously argue with a wall.

Aias likes this.
  16. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

Hold up a second.. aren't you a Ninja main? Man, I'm embarrassed I even know you. Don't go starting threads in other class sub-forums asking for nerfs. Git gud like the rest of us did.

Renu, Sylvanah, Nagasaki and 9 others like this.
  17. teragama

PA nerf when?

18. Ziney

Nerf Ninja when? His dmg output and fu fast CC chains are really OP. You're dead before you can see him. :D

Aias, BeastCK and Ginrei like this.
  19. Ashenvall

Ninja with block jump which is a full counter to sorc, Ninja has two grabs also countering sorc..... It's a joke :D:D:D

Aias, BeastCK, Ziney and 2 others like this.
  20. Yulanda

Yulanda Sorceress 61

I'd be happy if they just went back to ignoring Sorcs and let us be

Aias, Sandrituky, Ziney and 2 others like this.